Phex Aug 5 @ 2:58am
The (IN)Complete edition
Is it me, or are the deluxe, complete and other editions getting more smaller and incomplete.
It seems like a lot of dlc, costumes etc. are getting lef out of these editions and you have to buy them seperate.
I don't blame companies for trying to get more money, but is this a fair way to go about it?
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Gus the Crocodile Aug 5 @ 3:03am 
If it's literally called the "complete" edition, and it's not complete, I think that's kind of poor form at least. But other names like "deluxe", "game of the year" etc: these names don't in any way imply that everything's there, so you shouldn't really be expecting it to be.
Phex Aug 5 @ 3:13am 
By now I've learned not expect full content, but it doesn't make me feel any less cheated.
Black Blade Aug 5 @ 4:44am 
what is a sample game for these? (from interest)
Phex Aug 5 @ 5:37am 
A sample would be saits row 3, where only a bit of the content was added to whatever the edition was called. (well this was fixed a few weeks ago, but only when saits row 4 was on sale, that is after 3 years.
Another would be Assassins Creed Black Flag. There;s several others i can think of and many more i had not even come into contact with.
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 5 @ 2:58am