Are valve checking out posts
I have had some problems with my steam market, I have listed 200 items and if you live it the US you can only list 200 items then you need to send information. But the problem is im not a amercian citizent why my account have been used in the US is just because I got hacked and the hacker bought stuff with his card on my account dont ask me why so now my account is registed in US and I got dollar and no euro please help me someone make valve check this out
< >
Näytetään 1-9 / 9 kommentista
Connect support and let them know abut it

Also try maybe to go into the next link just change the US to what ever country you live in:
http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=us

And i think if you pass 200 in the US or not you need to fill it just if you live outside of the US you do not get fees or something like that
I have sent two posts for steam market technical problem and how do i change country on store.
........ lähetti viestin:
I have sent two posts for steam market technical problem and how do i change country on store.
use the link
But change the US to what ever country you live in.. like UK or what ever

And sorry you send 2 what?
Viimeisin muokkaaja on Black Blade; 5.8.2014 klo 1.37
I connected to online steam support and posted two posts about my problem
And the link im just coming into the store
I connected to online steam support and posted two posts about my problem
Only one is needed... more is just going to slow support down

And the link im just coming into the store
yes it dose, but the end part "?cc=us" changes the location it finds you at

So if you can just tell me what country are you from? il set the link to that contry
Im from sweden okay I will remove one of them
Im from sweden okay I will remove one of them
try these link then:
http://store.steampowered.com/?cc=se
Yeah It helped with the store but market is still dollar but thanks anyway for the help I will just have to wait for steam support to check my post
< >
Näytetään 1-9 / 9 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 5.8.2014 klo 0.27