TheTallGiraffe Aug 4, 2014 @ 2:49pm
Anyone actually use their Steam coupons?
Be honest, I know we get them, everytime we craft a badge, but does anyone actually use them?
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Black Blade (Card idling) Aug 4, 2014 @ 3:14pm 
ya when i get a really good one or find one by TrashBot i use them, rare case but some of them give the same price as in the sale so then its some time worth it
Littlefoot #lbt14hype (Banned) Aug 4, 2014 @ 3:19pm 
Nope, i end up letting them expire, though most of the time it's due to me not having enough money in my steam wallet to buy the game the coupon is for.
TheTallGiraffe Aug 4, 2014 @ 3:29pm 
Follow up question, anyone willing to trade coupons for trashy card they have? Look through my Inventory, if you're interested, 1 card = 1 coupon
Black Blade (Card idling) Aug 4, 2014 @ 3:32pm 
Originally posted by TheTallGiraffe:
Follow up question, anyone willing to trade coupons for trashy card they have? Look through my Inventory, if you're interested, 1 card = 1 coupon
well trading is not allowed here so if you want to do that try on a trade forum/group
KillKenny212 Aug 4, 2014 @ 4:06pm 
yeah there usful .. please guys if anyone has any spare trading cards could u give them two me
FFL2and3rocks Aug 4, 2014 @ 5:07pm 
I used my 90%-off Portal 2 coupon.
I also got a 75%-off coupon for Prime World: Defenders, one of my friends was waiting for it to go on sale so I gave it to him.
-V- Aug 5, 2014 @ 1:50am 
I try to use them if it's a game that looks vaguely interesting, but most of them are just rubbish.
Mr. Gency Aug 5, 2014 @ 1:58am 
I used a 75% one for Portal 2. I've never used any other coupon, but I'm thinking about using one for OlliOlli if it doesn't go on sale for cheaper.
Satsujinki Aug 5, 2014 @ 2:51am 
I have six coupons and I don't use them anymore to buy or throw them as rubbish.
Kargor Aug 5, 2014 @ 3:19am 
I have occasionally looked into the games (if the discount is good enough), like I do with other sales, but never actually bought one.
K'senia Aug 5, 2014 @ 5:14am 
The coupons usually make me at least pull up and look at the game. However, I am not going to buy a game I am not interested in playing regardless of how good the coupon might be.

To date, no. I have never used a coupon so far. Most of the games are things I wouldn't buy.
Dan958 Aug 5, 2014 @ 6:10am 
Only if it's a game I was wanting to buy anyway, otherwise they just go to waste.
< >
Showing 1-12 of 12 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Aug 4, 2014 @ 2:49pm