全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam Community > トピックの詳細
WIll i still have stats for games removed from steam?
If someone gives me/trade a gift game that was removed from steam, like i know someone with the Grand Theft Auto pack, if i get it from him, and play the games will i get the stats on my profile, and will they show on my profile publicaly?(since the GTAs are removed from steam.)
< >
1-15 / 15 のコメントを表示
Absolutely.

Some games are simply no longer for sale, but everything still works if you can get your hands on a copy.
Great! thanks a lot ^^
Sorry but when was the GTA removed from Steam? i can see it there yet.. on the store
Very few games are actually removed from Steam; in most cases, they are simply taken out of the store.
Black Blade の投稿を引用:
Sorry but when was the GTA removed from Steam? i can see it there yet.. on the store
i cant see it actually, its not found on my store.
nice
Black Blade の投稿を引用:
Could be a regional thing. This often happens - sometimes it's just an expiry of licence with local publishers or something similarly boring.
postewar の投稿を引用:
SAM and you won't.

Stats NOT achievements.
you guys are thier any achievments for the GTAs?
Vaginal Cornea の投稿を引用:

Check the store page for the games you're interested in - it's down the right-hand side next to the bits that say "single player" or "co-operative", etc.
GTA isnt found in my region, it doesnt apear in my store.

crunchyfrog の投稿を引用:
Vaginal Cornea の投稿を引用:

Check the store page for the games you're interested in - it's down the right-hand side next to the bits that say "single player" or "co-operative", etc.
None of the GTAs have any Steam achievements whatsoever.
Vaginal Cornea の投稿を引用:
GTA isnt found in my region, it doesnt apear in my store.

crunchyfrog の投稿を引用:

Ah, my apologies then. I'm sorry if I misunderstood you.
< >
1-15 / 15 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam Community > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2014年7月30日 16時43分
投稿数: 15