FPS and ping issue
Hi, I started having high ping issue on Indian servers past 2 days. I thought it may be an issue with router so I restarted it. But no success. When I connect to other servers like Asian and Dubai, ping is good. I did reset my modem and contacted ISP to reset from their end. Still high ping. This same issue has been recorded with other CSGO players. So, I decided to uninstall the game, steam and re-install to check which in fact worked. Ping went to normal but which in turn led to fps issue. My FPS is now set to 30 which used to be very high. I changed the video setting and I got back my high FPS. After closing and reopening the game several times, the FPS goes back to 30 which never happened before. I thought video settings were not getting saved but they were intact. One thing I noticed is when changing the Multi-sampling, I get high FPS. I thought it may get fixed later and left it as it is. Ping went well till the time in between competitive, I started to get high ping. Both issue are frustrating me a lot. Did reinstall the steam and game for 2nd time, still both the issues I am facing.
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
ReallyMadHobo Sep 29, 2016 @ 12:25pm 
To fix the ping go on servers closer to you

To fix lag clean your PC, get rid of things you don't need.
Originally posted by ReallyMadHobo:
To fix the ping go on servers closer to you

To fix lag clean your PC, get rid of things you don't need.
I live in India and server closer to me is giving me a ping of 180 instead of 30. While asian servers are giving 70-80. I always clean my computer daily. Rest, all is written in my post. Anything else you have in ur sleeves?
< >
Showing 1-2 of 2 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Sep 28, 2016 @ 10:59pm