Khadraal Aug 15, 2017 @ 6:01pm
HURRAY HACKERS ! (raging)
i've been hacked:steamhappy: that **** named " korbol to debil " just hacked my account and made a ♥♥♥♥ picture and a ban to my account :D i just got my account back and i saw :" permanent ban from cs:go pls unban me >:( (i don't lie it's freacking me out )
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Ironclad Aug 15, 2017 @ 6:06pm 
Security of your account is your responsibility. If you got "hacked" it's not Steam's fault. The ban is permanent, click on the "info" button next to it and read.
dr_nyt Aug 15, 2017 @ 6:10pm 
Naming and Shaming is not allowed, you can get banned for publicly reporting people on steam forums. Report the user and take it up with steam support because most-likely nobody on the forums can help you. Also I'm guessing it was your own carelessness that you got hacked.
wuddih Aug 15, 2017 @ 6:10pm 
"my dog ate my homework"

everything what happend to your account is your responsibility. so .. vac ban stays and that is permanent.
Forcen Aug 15, 2017 @ 6:14pm 
When did this happen?
Khadraal Aug 16, 2017 @ 6:07am 
it heppened like 5 days i've been hacked and idc i'v been hacked it's not my fault .
(making ban to people that did nothing is a good thing no ? (i was protected by vac secure))
wuddih Aug 16, 2017 @ 7:29am 
Originally posted by random silver 5:
it heppened like 5 days i've been hacked and idc i'v been hacked it's not my fault .
(making ban to people that did nothing is a good thing no ? (i was protected by vac secure))
VAC protects the game, not you.
999999999 Aug 16, 2017 @ 7:36am 
I wasn't using my account when I received a VAC ban. Can it be removed?

No. Regardless of who was using the account at the time, VAC bans are permanent and will not be removed.

While we understand this can be frustrating, we must maintain a zero tolerance policy for cheating to foster a fair game that all players will enjoy.

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4044-qdhj-5691#compromised
Khadraal Aug 16, 2017 @ 8:40am 
i know that i can't remove it i just try to make understand that i hate that , being hacked and getting a sanction for nothing :steamsalty:
Forcen Aug 16, 2017 @ 8:47am 
It's not nothing, because you got yourself hacked someone cheated. You never told us how you got hacked but they got your password somehow and that's your responsibility.
Khadraal Aug 16, 2017 @ 10:05am 
i told it and i didn't give my password subject closed .:steamfacepalm:
Khadraal Aug 16, 2017 @ 10:29am 
subject closed i don't want to hear a thing anymore
< >
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Aug 15, 2017 @ 6:01pm