Doido Apr 25, 2017 @ 6:42pm
Help! I can't find a particular game on Steam.
Hi there everyone!

One of these days I was browsing one of those lists of game sugestions Steam create for us. There I found a game that called my attention at first. Unfortunatelly, I was in a rush that time and didn't memorized the game's name!

After this, I already tried to look for it on both Steam and even on Google itself, with many different approaches, but failed them all.

The game was like this: It is an RPG-like game, whose cenery is an (teorically) infinite procedurally generated modern city. Here you can choose from a range of professions, from soldiers to barmen, and there was even mentions to "be able to be an ape and form an army of monkeys". The game also allow you to be a "nice guy" and spend the whole game without killing anyone. I also remeber that it was all in retro, pixelated style, and was in early access.

So, asked it here in case someone know this game and can tell me its name. I thank you all a lot for this help.
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Doido Apr 25, 2017 @ 8:45pm 
Originally posted by Gonna_Fly:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/512900/Streets_of_Rogue/

YES! This is the game I was looking for! Thanks a million man!
Gonna_Fly Apr 26, 2017 @ 9:41am 
Originally posted by Doido:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/512900/Streets_of_Rogue/

enjoy:squirtyay:
if you want a great tip, if you find an interesting game and are not sure about it, just add it to your wishlist on Steam store, it will be easier to retrace if you change your mind.
Doido Apr 26, 2017 @ 8:31pm 
Originally posted by Doido:

enjoy:squirtyay:
if you want a great tip, if you find an interesting game and are not sure about it, just add it to your wishlist on Steam store, it will be easier to retrace if you change your mind.

Thanks for the tip too!
< >
Showing 1-5 of 5 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Apr 25, 2017 @ 6:42pm