What is "All licenses are in use for this product"? in download
Hey guys any one got any idea what is these message? showing the Beta Clinet in the download page:
http://i.imgur.com/IABsTZ5.png

Any ideas? any one know? did i miss some news?
Originally posted by S!r Aske:
you guys have probably figured it out by now but the message is indeed caused if youre library sharing with someone and theyre currently playing a game in your library.
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
:Teddy_talk: I'm going to throw in my suggestion-opinion.
Your screenshot shows "Dirty Bomb" and the download line is red, I haven't seen that before.

The one time I had a license-type issue, which was about a Steam game I bought off eBay and a week after I activated it, I received a Steam message about that games activation/license was revoked and it was removed from my library. No warning. End of that story.

I would think a licenses thing would be specific to that game, have you visited that game hub and asked there, I would do that and see if something is up with that games DRM or something, before going to Steam support. That would be my two cents.

Dirty Bomb, General Discussion:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/333930/discussions/

Dirty Bomb, Bug Report Discussion:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/333930/discussions/4/
Last edited by ☆ƧQυiяяєL♫; Jun 1, 2017 @ 10:32am
Forcen Jun 1, 2017 @ 10:50am 
Just in case, disable that skin and see if anything changes.
aiusepsi Jun 1, 2017 @ 1:03pm 
Hmm. I think that notice is for places with a site license, like cybercafés. They have a fixed number of game licenses that can be used on the site, so it won't let people play the game above that number.

You shouldn't be seeing that if you're not on a Steam site license program, though. Weird.
Black Blade Jun 2, 2017 @ 2:53am 
Originally posted by aiusepsi:
Hmm. I think that notice is for places with a site license, like cybercafés. They have a fixed number of game licenses that can be used on the site, so it won't let people play the game above that number.

You shouldn't be seeing that if you're not on a Steam site license program, though. Weird.
O that makes scene, i am in the cybercafés program, so i guess its that, thanks :D:
Faith No More Jun 10, 2017 @ 7:21am 
I am not in a cybercafe program, yet I also get this message

Saw it today for the first time

Edit: I also did not see it on Dirty Bomb, Borderless Gaming and Dirt 4 for me
Last edited by Faith No More; Jun 10, 2017 @ 7:21am
Black Blade Jun 10, 2017 @ 4:40pm 
Originally posted by Faith No More:
I am not in a cybercafe program, yet I also get this message

Saw it today for the first time

Edit: I also did not see it on Dirty Bomb, Borderless Gaming and Dirt 4 for me
Did not see it again from back then so far, not sure if something change, or what is going on XD
Schwerer Jun 28, 2017 @ 12:38am 
Okay I just got this and I am 99% sure its because of shared games. If you share your library with someone and they are playing one of the games that's what shows up. All games you have installed also have an added "library in use by (insert name here)" Hope this helps, first time I saw it, and kinda got a confused.
The author of this thread has indicated that this post answers the original topic.
S!r Aske Feb 17, 2021 @ 2:50am 
you guys have probably figured it out by now but the message is indeed caused if youre library sharing with someone and theyre currently playing a game in your library.
Black Blade Feb 17, 2021 @ 8:40am 
Originally posted by S!r Aske:
o.. ok that makes more sense
Thanks for coming back on this mate :D:

Guess its for Cybercafe or Family sharing (got both)
< >
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
Per page: 1530 50

Date Posted: Jun 1, 2017 @ 8:21am