Összes téma > Steam fórumok > New to Steam > Téma részletei
trading cards
whats your thought on them?
< >
115/40 megjegyzés mutatása
If you can craft badges from them to increase your rank then I say "Cool Banannas!":tradingcard::greenwizard:
Hmm..well I think its a toss up. Its good to add more of a reason to play games other than achievements and fun. But it can be bad because its not virtual money, its real money.
It should be virtual money that you can also earn by playing games. :)
I like them. <3
if U could get virtual money from playing games, then I would be a millionaire. lol. :)
We NEED the Summer sale! Then I can go nuts buying games (got 240 games want to break 300) lol
Meaningless tat, which can be sold for monies.
I like it but i wish booster packs were given more often :tbpangry:
I've been waiting for boosters for a while now. I also wish I could be notified when I get a card drop/knew where to find the option.
I think they are okay. Not going to buy a game just to collect them but I think the profile background things are pretty nice. I've just been selling my duplicates on the market then using that money to pick up backgrounds and emoticons. I'm not actually going to spend money on these if I refuse to spend money on keys in TF2, but if someone is willing to give me Steam money for crap I found for free I might as well use it to buy the things I want.
Its like comparing achievements. "My <achievement/trading card list> is bigger than yours"
$HR3DZiLL@ eredeti hozzászólása:
I like it but i wish booster packs were given more often :tbpangry:
i have a question,
if i got a trading card and traded it can the game still drop another one?
depends how many of yours that already dropped
< >
115/40 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Összes téma > Steam fórumok > New to Steam > Téma részletei
Közzétéve: 2013. júl. 6., 22:13