Im_Prophet Apr 27 @ 8:20pm
What games?
I'm fairly new to PC gaming and im looking for some games to play, perferably story driven games.. i've played most AAA titles im looking for more under the radar games, nothing too indie or anything like that just something i may have missed, thanks!
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
~Ren~ Apr 28 @ 3:06am 
Hard Reset
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
Bastion.
Last edited by ~Ren~; Apr 28 @ 3:07am
Want some weed Kid? Apr 28 @ 3:13am 
newbie here.. haha
NoTinker.VC Apr 28 @ 3:16am 
me too
[dR] Cpt. Darling Apr 28 @ 3:17am 
Insurgency, Warband, Civ. Although youhave to tell us what you like so we can recomend for you.
Maestro Apr 28 @ 3:46am 
counter strikee
Himself Apr 28 @ 4:25am 
I think you might enjoy State of Decay, Its a zombie game port from the 360 xbox live store. Game is good and can keep you entertained. Has little faults such as Iffy computer controlls. Though can easily be fixed by linking a controller to your pc to play the game with it.
ctpculex Apr 28 @ 4:38am 
If you're looking for story driven games then I recommend the Assassin's Creed games. You can also play The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, which is a very nice title if you ask me.
[dR] Cpt. Darling Apr 28 @ 4:39am 
He said hes played the aaa games, and he had a console so I'm pretty sure AC, Skyrim and State of Decay all come into that category
Himself Apr 28 @ 4:44am 
Its not a AAA game?
[dR] Cpt. Darling Apr 28 @ 4:45am 
Originally posted by Himself:
Its not a AAA game?

"and he had a console"
Himself Apr 28 @ 4:48am 
Its not that well known of a game you do relize, yes?
Swordswind [MY] Apr 28 @ 5:40am 
Enjoy State of decay pretty much here. Recommended tittle.
Jace Apr 28 @ 5:51am 
my ♥♥♥♥z
AWKID Apr 28 @ 7:32am 
Mass effect series
Kibaro Apr 28 @ 10:58am 
AAA game or not i highly recomend you try the Mass Effect trilogy (1st ME game might have slight older graphics but there is a HD texture mod if it bothers you too much), the Dragon Age "duology"(future trilogy this year), and The Witcher "duology"(future trilogy), trust in Bioware if you want the best stories with the best characters you'll fall in love with:) have fun^.^
Showing 1-15 of 22 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 27 @ 8:20pm