ITSALWAYSABADTIME Apr 24 @ 4:44pm
Trade Ban for no reason.
guys, i need your help, i've been banned from trading for no reason, i have never scammed anybody, and someone may have been using this because everytime i opened my account during evening, i recieve some comments on my profile saying, "-rep scammer" something like that. I never scammed anybody and steam was mistaken about this. How can i contact steam ? help ASAP. plus this is my first time being banned for no reason.
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
badmotorfinger Apr 24 @ 4:50pm 
You hacked bro.
ITSALWAYSABADTIME Apr 24 @ 4:52pm 
Hacked ?
ITSALWAYSABADTIME Apr 24 @ 4:52pm 
i never hack.
badmotorfinger Apr 24 @ 4:53pm 
Yes.
ITSALWAYSABADTIME Apr 24 @ 4:55pm 
we'll to be honest, i just bought this account from some ♥♥♥♥♥♥, he said that this account can trade, which is true, but everytime i opened this after work, people are putting comments in my profile saying scammer, scammer ! i was shocked and it must've been the guy selling this account, i'm new here, and i dont know how to change password. steam was mistaken by this. How do i contact steam support ? how do i tell steam about this ?
badmotorfinger Apr 24 @ 4:58pm 
Contact them at the support tab on the website.
Nossy Apr 24 @ 5:00pm 
lession 1: Always make your own account
ITSALWAYSABADTIME Apr 24 @ 5:01pm 
will the items get lost in this account ?
ITSALWAYSABADTIME Apr 24 @ 5:02pm 
@Nossy01
yhea your'e right bro. we'll maybe the hacker of this account won't bother anymore cause maybe he knew that this account has been banned from trading,
Nossy Apr 24 @ 5:03pm 
Change your password on your account now and change your email on it too. (I know you can change the email somewhere)
ITSALWAYSABADTIME Apr 24 @ 5:12pm 
I don't know the email of this account, he just logged this in to my comp, i let him come in at our house so that he can log in this, i don't know.. -_- BTW, will the items here get lost ?
Nossy Apr 24 @ 5:13pm 
Well that was kinda stupid man, you should just make your own acccount. that way you know everything is safe and legit
Nossy Apr 24 @ 5:14pm 
If you go to Steam > Settings > Account It has the email shown
ITSALWAYSABADTIME Apr 24 @ 5:26pm 
yhea, anyway, will the items owned in this account will be lost, or will it just stay ?
ITSALWAYSABADTIME Apr 24 @ 5:27pm 
yhea, i have seen the email, i don't know the password.
Showing 1-15 of 24 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 24 @ 4:44pm