Les[H]ke Apr 24 @ 2:35pm
I am new to steam
What do i get with increasing my steam level?
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
NoxxxiuS Apr 24 @ 2:36pm 
Nothing realy :)
Chewy Apr 24 @ 2:40pm 
Actually you do get stuff. More options to customize your profile. But thats not all, I crafted a bunch of badges on Christmas and got a few unique items that you can sell on the community market. Recently I found out the value of a Dota 2 item that I got from crafting (I think it was from crafting) and made 35 dollars on my Steam wallet.
CORRUPTION645 Apr 24 @ 11:25pm 
welcome to steam
Tondelayo Apr 24 @ 11:53pm 
lol
Beautiful Apr 25 @ 2:47am 
To increase your steam level you have to get trading cards, to get trading cards basically play a game for a while. When you run out of card drops you can spend 9 dollars on steam to get more card drops or you can buy some from the marketplace. once you have enough trading cards for a certain game, you can craft badges. When you craft a badge you get xp and level up and you also get a custom background and emoticon. Hope this helps.
Last edited by Beautiful; Apr 25 @ 2:48am
Astraea Kisaragi Apr 25 @ 2:57am 
You increase your level with badges.
Some badges will be obtained automatically when your account reaches a certain age or your account will have a certain number of games.
Game related badges are crafted using trading cards. Sale badges are crafted from trading cards gained during sales.
Kotik07 Apr 25 @ 3:46am 
Steam Cards
SanicTheCulex Apr 25 @ 6:40am 
Welcome to Steam Les[H]ke! ;-)
By increasing your Steam Level you can get things like new backgrounds for your profile and some neat chat icons like this one !
HennySLAWG Apr 25 @ 9:08am 
Add me i b happy b your friend :)
Ty Apr 25 @ 12:30pm 
I think steam cards drop more? I am probably wrong though
wizarDry Apr 25 @ 12:43pm 
Welcome :)
Showing 1-11 of 11 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Apr 24 @ 2:35pm