ArachnoParadox™ 2 เม.ย. @ 10:07am
Hello, fellow Gamers.
Why, hello there everyone! I'm ArachnoParadox and I'm new to Steam. Kinda. I got interested in Steam after I got this amazing offer from Humble Bundle which gave me 9 games for 5$. I currently have a not-so-good computer but I'm giving a laptop for repair tomorrow which has much better specs than this one. I'll be more active in Steam after that. That's all for now and I look forward to meeting some amazing people in this community :D
กำลังแสดง 1-8 จาก 8 ความเห็น
< >
Oxlena 2 เม.ย. @ 10:26am 
Welcome aboard! (I love Humble Bundles ^^)
ArachnoParadox™ 2 เม.ย. @ 10:28am 
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Oxlena:
Welcome aboard! (I love Humble Bundles ^^)

Yea It's awesome :D
_]LYCAN[_HaoNAD 2 เม.ย. @ 5:12pm 
Watch out for trolls and unfriendly, harsh people. There are plenty out there, and to deal with them, you either ignore them, or have a good comeback. The Steam community, and Counter Strike, is filled with them. Be careful! I'm one of those people who is happy to give advice, and is good at defending others.
Silver Crowns 2 เม.ย. @ 5:18pm 
Hello there
ArachnoParadox™ 2 เม.ย. @ 8:33pm 
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย _V1PROT_HaoNAD:
Watch out for trolls and unfriendly, harsh people. There are plenty out there, and to deal with them, you either ignore them, or have a good comeback. The Steam community, and Counter Strike, is filled with them. Be careful! I'm one of those people who is happy to give advice, and is good at defending others.

Yes, I usually do ignore them. ty for the advice :)

โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Silver Crowns:
Hello there

Hello :)

______________________________________________________________edit_____

I was going through some badges and I noticed that there is a badge for '5 games owned'. I was wondering why I didn't receive it?
ได้รับการแก้ไขครั้งสุดท้ายโดย ArachnoParadox™; 2 เม.ย. @ 9:11pm
The Destroyer 2 เม.ย. @ 10:53pm 
Hi! Welcome to Steam! Just a few tips.

1 - Watch out for Tradescammers, people who make ridiculous offers in in-game item trades. The world of the Steam gaming community is a big place, you don't want yourself getting mixed in with the wrong crowds.

2 - During the big sales (Summer Sale, Spring Sale, Winter Sale, etc.) Do NOT buy something unless it's the second time it's been on sale, or it's a flash sale. I once bought The Darkness II at 50% off, then the very next day it was changed to 75% off!

3 - Don't be a ♥♥♥♥ to other players, please.
ArachnoParadox™ 2 เม.ย. @ 11:10pm 
โพสต์ดั้งเดิมโดย Vanquish:
Hi! Welcome to Steam! Just a few tips.

1 - Watch out for Tradescammers, people who make ridiculous offers in in-game item trades. The world of the Steam gaming community is a big place, you don't want yourself getting mixed in with the wrong crowds.

2 - During the big sales (Summer Sale, Spring Sale, Winter Sale, etc.) Do NOT buy something unless it's the second time it's been on sale, or it's a flash sale. I once bought The Darkness II at 50% off, then the very next day it was changed to 75% off!

3 - Don't be a ♥♥♥♥ to other players, please.

Okay :)

Btw I bought Just Cause 2 earlier. Is this the second time it's on sale?
[¿!?] Dineve 3 เม.ย. @ 12:13am 
Welcome :) , and feel free to add me if u want ^^
กำลังแสดง 1-8 จาก 8 ความเห็น
< >
ต่อหน้า: 15 30 50