jangeline Mar 29 @ 2:30am
Steam Library
Hi, I'm new to steam.... Ive just purchased FM2014 but for the life of me cannot find the library for me to download it.

Can someone Pleeeeease point me where I should go...

Thanks in advance
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Disascho Mar 29 @ 3:40am 
the libary tab is right next to the community tab on the op of your steam window
jangeline Mar 29 @ 3:58am 
Hi, it's not
The only tabs I have at the top are store, community, my name, about, support

That's why I'm gettin confused n vexed lol
Disascho Mar 29 @ 3:59am 
do you use the client or website?
jangeline Mar 29 @ 4:52am 
Steam through my MacBook
Disascho Mar 29 @ 5:00am 
that doesn't answer my question, but for your information, you need to download the steam game client first
jangeline Mar 29 @ 5:08am 
sorry i didn't understand your question

i think i did download it, i also made a login too, is the client a blackbox with like connections? the .exe?
(Psycho) Mar 29 @ 8:46pm 
it is next to the store and community
Thunder Mar 29 @ 8:50pm 
you must be using it through a web browser. thats the only solution i can think of
jangeline Mar 30 @ 3:29am 
ok, seriously, the library tab isn't there

is it because of the browser I'm using?
Disascho Mar 30 @ 3:32am 
It's exactly because you are using a browser - you will have this kind of problem with any kind of browser .....

download the steam client
install it
run it
access your game libary

so easy
tappaja Mar 30 @ 4:20am 
İt's in the library,so easy.
Hayden Mar 30 @ 5:05am 
On the steam website on pretty much every page if your using the browser you'll see a little green box at the top that says "install steam" If you are seeing that it means the program you are using is a web browser accessing steam's website. If you want to access the steam client program (and therefore your games) click that green box and follow the instructions.
jangeline Mar 30 @ 1:35pm 
So, once I've downloaded the client, what does the app pic look like?
jangeline Mar 30 @ 1:35pm 
Does it work on Mac?
Thunder Mar 30 @ 1:44pm 
it has the steam logo, and yes it works on mac. but if you want to get into mac questions, you should probably go to the 'steam for mac' forums. all i know is that steam does work for mac, but i'm not sure if you have to do anything special to make it work, though.
Last edited by Thunder; Mar 30 @ 1:44pm
Showing 1-15 of 19 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Mar 29 @ 2:30am