A good game to buy?
title says it all
< >
Zobrazeno 115 z 39 komentářů
Personally, from my brief time on steam, I would recommend something like Payday (Both 1 and 2 are great) or a multiplayer game like Call of Duty. If you dont like call of duty, you can always buy Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Which i think exists on steam).
Hope this helps !
I would have to say tarreria, its a fun adventure game
Quick glance at your profile shows you like RPG's and RTS.
Witcher 2, Deus Ex HR, Far Cry 3, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2 (Free), Portal 2, DayZ, Rust, Gmod are good recommendations for your average games.

I wouldn't recommend Call of duty games, (Unless it's COD1-2/4MW) because they don't have dedicated servers. Once the playerbase on game "X" drops below "Y", they just pull the plug from the matchmaking. You won't be able to play the game without configurating manually to alter-IW matchmaking. You pay 40-60$ just for a ported console game that has been re-mapped/re-textured over and over again, with minor 'next-gen' changes.

My profile is public, so feel free to browse my list of games (Click avatar to see profile)

shadow warrior is ace i cant get enough so if ur bored and want something fast paced and gory and absolutly nuts then defo go for tht.........
Too open of a question, what are you looking for? Lot of great games on here and the variety is wide open.
personally i think primal carnage is a very good game. It is a multiplayer game (there is currently no single player although they are working on it). there are two teams- the humans and the dinosaurs. Unlike a lot of dinosaur games you can play as a dinosaur and it is in 3rd person view not 1st person.(the human classes are in 1st person) There are a variety of large maps in various terrains, and the detail is amazing. There are 5 human classes- pathfinder, scientist, commando,trapper and the pyromaniac. the dino classes- trex, spinosaurus, raptor, pteranodon, dilophosaurus, carnotaurus,oviraptor, cryolophosaurus and tupandactylus. There are also various 'skins' for the classes.There are different game modes such as normal team deathmatch and get to the chopper.It is currently only £11.99. so IMO i think that this game doesnt come close to any other dinosaur game. :)
Everyone should be playing X-Com :vahlen:
eye 26. led. 2014 v 17.44 
csgo :)
My top faves

- Killing Floor
- Game Dev Tycoon
- Mount and Blade : Warband
- Civilization V
- The Last Remnant
For free? Path of Exile can't be beat.
Thinking of picking up portal 2, thanks for the help!
Call Of Duty: Ghosts
unreal tournament 3
get skyrim and with mods its an endless experience
warframe
just cause 2 with freinds
team fortress 2
chivilry is fun for a littlewile
warhammer 4000k
starcraft 2
the new tomb raider
garrys mod
command and conquer