travis_jack Jul 11 @ 10:08am
help!
im not paying for games just yet ! well i dont have a job yet lol, anyone recomend any good free games?
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
-[Blue Sky]- Jul 11 @ 11:07am 
try any mmo thats gree
Naoto Jul 11 @ 12:05pm 
Post in the Steam Discussions
[FG]-Jord77665 Jul 11 @ 12:28pm 
Dota 2

Team Fortress 2

Planetside 2
R Plo Koon Jul 11 @ 12:39pm 
League of Legends! But its not on Steam ha
[FG]-Jord77665 Jul 11 @ 12:40pm 
Logic?
prəˈfeSHənlain Jul 11 @ 10:39pm 
Guys Need Your Help !! Answer me Please . . I cannot Post any Thread :(

Is it Possible To Transfer My Downloaded Dota 2 From My PC to My Imac ?

Because I am going to give my PC to my Brother And I already have an Imac . . So Here's The thing . . I've already downloaded Dota 2 on my PC, Is it possible to Copy Dota 2 from my PC to MY MAC ?? And how??

My Imac is 21" Mountain lion 10.7.5

My Games on my IMAc

F1 2012
F1 2013
Warcraft (Frozen Throne)
Walking Dead
Call of Duty (2,4, Black Ops)

ETc. .

All of my Games on my Imac Don't Need Any Bootcamp or Winesky Winery (Stuff like that)

So Is it Possible?? If It does .. Can you teach me how?? :v
InsanePeace Jul 12 @ 1:50am 
OK, I was the same when I just started out on steam, but if you can put in 5$ into your steam wallet, it makes your gaming life nicer. As for playing free games, I enjoy Blacklight Retribution, probably one of the top ten shooters F2P or not. Loadout is another shooter that loads of fun, just hilarious whenever you make a kill. If you don't like shooters, there's plenty of free to plays. Just go to search, Advanced Settings, set price to 0$ and all the free to play games are available.
InsanePeace Jul 12 @ 1:57am 
Originally posted by sergentpewdiepie:
Guys Need Your Help !! Answer me Please . . I cannot Post any Thread :(

Is it Possible To Transfer My Downloaded Dota 2 From My PC to My Imac ?

Because I am going to give my PC to my Brother And I already have an Imac . . So Here's The thing . . I've already downloaded Dota 2 on my PC, Is it possible to Copy Dota 2 from my PC to MY MAC ?? And how??

My Imac is 21" Mountain lion 10.7.5

My Games on my IMAc

F1 2012
F1 2013
Warcraft (Frozen Throne)
Walking Dead
Call of Duty (2,4, Black Ops)

ETc. .

All of my Games on my Imac Don't Need Any Bootcamp or Winesky Winery (Stuff like that)

So Is it Possible?? If It does .. Can you teach me how?? :v

1st. Of course not, PC and MAC games run on different mechanics and dedications. BUT, you can still download the game for any platform available. One of the reasons why I enjoy using steam over other digital platforms.

2nd. Don't reply on an existing thread, just start your own.

3rd. I'm sure you could also transfer all available copies from all those games to the PC.
Showing 1-9 of 9 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 11 @ 10:08am