godslayer1975 Aug 23, 2014 @ 1:23pm
New to PC gaming ?
Dam i got exited , console gamer here since the atari 2600 days and after seeing the forest (game) vids i decided to go buy my first gaming pc (entry level) . Then 2 hours after getting my pc yesterday i get my lootcrate and i get excited because i thought i got gauntlet free and then i notice it was dlc only AAA. O well got one game free and i bought a few games today so my PC gaming adventure begins so add me as friend if you want but i am a total noob on pc gaming and hoping i can learn from some of you . This whole steam thing is over whelming there are so many games i feel like a kid at a candy store and need to be carful before i spend crazy cash on games ( i just bought 8 ) .
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
FroZenToday Aug 23, 2014 @ 2:24pm 
Yeah man. You really need to make a budget for each larger sale. Check TotalBiscuits youtube channel during Holiday and Summer sales as he makes a list of the best daily deals.

If you're in the need of cheap PC games, there is also the indie bundles, their stores, green man gaming etc.
Current Humble Bundle deal is really great and you can choose how much money goes to charity.
Astral_God Aug 23, 2014 @ 2:32pm 
Oh hi. I saw you send me an invite for a friend request. Dunno who you are but, hey we can talk some before we get to be friends. I just don't like cluttering my friends list up with random people, making it harder to find real friends to talk to, ya know?
godslayer1975 Aug 23, 2014 @ 3:08pm 
That cool , you know any good horror games and does steam always have these kind of sales
Astral_God Aug 23, 2014 @ 3:29pm 
Steam always has sales for a lot of things. Usually indie packs. Also I don't play horror games sorry ; ;
< >
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Aug 23, 2014 @ 1:23pm