H-hello
Hey there. I'm new to PC gaming, and thus Steam. A good friend of mine got me hooked, so that's all she wrote. I'm looking forward to a fun time gaming and maybe making new friends?
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 22
Welcome comrade, keep in mind steam isn't only for games. You you can trade and discuss on forums as much as you'd like!
I will certainly look into exploring that. Thank you!
Welcome Widow. I'm 2 weeks old on Steam myself but I've been PC gaming since 2004. I like it better than console gaming to a certain extent, mainly for communities such as this one. Looking forward to seeing ya around!
Thanks, Astral. I do hope to make myself at home. I don't think I'm going to divorce my console. But being here certainly makes up for the times when I can't occupy my living room XD
I'm also new and having a blast hey everbody!
I think one of the best things about steam are indie games. If you haven't already, head over to Store>games>indie or Greenlight to find some really cheap and cool stuff. Out of the one I played, I would recommend Braid, Dear Esther, Antichamber, Papers Please, Limbo, Kentucky Route Zero and Gone Home, but beware, most of them are really quirky;). Anyway, have fun guys! pcmasterrace;)
Anyway, have fun guys!:d2axe:
welcome
Welcome to the party!
Hello, a pleasure to meet you. And welcome to Steam. I'm sure you'll meet many friendly people here.
mykl 23 aout 2014 à 17h57 
Welcome!
hello
H 23 aout 2014 à 18h08 
hey
I'm new too and having fun with everybody here :D
Everybody is great and having fun together~
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 15 sur 22
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 23 aout 2014 à 12h52