Odahviing Aug 22, 2014 @ 7:24pm
I'm a PC NOOB!
So yeah, My name is Raginkronic i'm new to steam and pc gaming. i'm looking for People that actually play more then once a month, to have fun chatting away and leveling up, And to answer your question i'm 23 years of age. I don't know what to play and quickly becoming bored of PC as i was a console gamer before this,msg me back.
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
< >
Oasis Made Aug 22, 2014 @ 7:55pm 
try strategy & fps games, after that u need to find the one u'll like.
U need to play a lot to one game in order to get skilled & find a guild with a teamspeak.
Sakura Aug 23, 2014 @ 12:00am 
Welcome to the Steam Community!
Odahviing Aug 23, 2014 @ 12:08am 
Originally posted by Meeko:
Welcome to the Steam Community!
Thank you :D
Mrs.Dizzle Aug 23, 2014 @ 3:18am 
im a pc noob too!!! lol
FroZenToday Aug 23, 2014 @ 5:22am 
Try out some of those F2P games and try to tell us what kind of games you like. It'll help in telling you what you should play.
Don't feed the ducks™ Aug 23, 2014 @ 8:18am 
I would recommend trying some F2P games like TF2, Dota 2, Unturned and a multitude of others.

Can you post your PC specs if you know what they are?

Did you build your PC to be a gaming rig?
Came2GetDown Aug 23, 2014 @ 9:42am 
Me too what games do you play?
Lionish Aug 23, 2014 @ 10:10am 
Well.welcome to Steam.In my opinion, try watching some 'top 10 Steam games you must have' they often offer alot of good games.You can buy or just install games on Steam.There are alot of games that may give you obssesion.So if you wanna be obssesed with you're PC,just download/buy the game you like!I reccomend you Team Fortress 2. Its free2play so if you dont like it,it won't be a waste of you're money.Sorry for my bad English,i'm from Croatia.:P
Jon Aug 23, 2014 @ 12:24pm 
Welcome to Steam,

With such a large library of games to recommend - it does depend on what you like.
There are plenty of 'Free to Play' games to try out such as Team Fortress 2 & Dota2 (Two games I would highly recommend)

Browse the store and check out whatever appeals to you.
godslayer1975 Aug 23, 2014 @ 1:46pm 
Dam i got exited , console gamer here since the atari 2600 days and after seeing the forest (game) vids i decided to go buy my first gaming pc (entry level) . Then 2 hours after getting my pc yesterday i get my lootcrate and i get excited because i thought i got gauntlet free and then i notice it was dlc only AAA. O well got one game free and i bought a few games today so my PC gaming adventure begins so add me as friend if you want but i am a total noob on pc gaming and hoping i can learn from some of you . This whole steam thing is over whelming there are so many games i feel like a kid at a candy store and need to be carful before i spend crazy cash on games ( i just bought 8 ) .
jumppaylode88 Aug 23, 2014 @ 2:27pm 
hello
Odahviing Aug 23, 2014 @ 10:19pm 
Originally posted by FroZenToday:
Try out some of those F2P games and try to tell us what kind of games you like. It'll help in telling you what you should play.

I added A bunch of F2P like Neverwinter, Unturned, Killing Floor, Planetside and some non Steam games. I am However getting sucked into MMORpgs rather easily :D
Odahviing Aug 23, 2014 @ 10:25pm 
Originally posted by Don't feed the ducks™:
I would recommend trying some F2P games like TF2, Dota 2, Unturned and a multitude of others.

Can you post your PC specs if you know what they are?
(...Fast :P i can play most games at 720p-1080p At 30-60FPS and 2TBHDD)
Did you build your PC to be a gaming rig?
(Nope Stock :D It only cost X amount of dollars :D
Odahviing Aug 23, 2014 @ 10:25pm 
Originally posted by Came2GetDown:
Me too what games do you play?
All the Games MUHAHAHAHAHA
Odahviing Aug 23, 2014 @ 10:27pm 
Originally posted by Im Saxxy And I Know It:
Well.welcome to Steam.In my opinion, try watching some 'top 10 Steam games you must have' they often offer alot of good games.You can buy or just install games on Steam.There are alot of games that may give you obssesion.So if you wanna be obssesed with you're PC,just download/buy the game you like!I reccomend you Team Fortress 2. Its free2play so if you dont like it,it won't be a waste of you're money.Sorry for my bad English,i'm from Croatia.:P
Thank you :D I'm downloading Team fortess 2 everyone is telling me to play it :D
Showing 1-15 of 25 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 22, 2014 @ 7:24pm