paal85 Aug 18 @ 11:00am
I'm new to steam and mac Nothing works
Hello,
Yesterday i downloaded and installed steam on my mac. it was working fine, so i purchased a game Witcher enhanced edition. When it was finished downloading a tried to launch the game, but it crashes right after i hit launch. I've tried searching through the topics in here, but nothing helps and its not easy to find any answers for a newbi.
I found one similar post about my game, and they recommended wineskin mono and gecko, so I download and Installed that, but then I found out it was for running windows exe files. and now I can't even uninstall that. After i Installed wine, I can make my steam program connect to the internet, and I always has to enter my username and password, so annoying. I'm wondering if I should get my money back from Steam and never use this ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ again, or can I get some help?

Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
paal85 Aug 18 @ 11:01am 
its suppose to say:After i Installed wine, I can't make my steam program connect to the internet
The Caucasian Persuasion Aug 18 @ 11:15am 
Have you tried uninstalling it then reinstalling?
paal85 Aug 19 @ 12:00pm 
I can't Connect to Steam sever. not even on Windows. Is the server Down? been like this for one and a half day now
paal85 Aug 20 @ 9:20am 
Whats wrong with the servers? I can't connect not on this network or any other network. I ill make steam refund my purchase and never set a foot inside this broken environment
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Aug 18 @ 11:00am