Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam for Mac > Подробности за темата
"hl2_osx quit unexpectedly" Crashes every time I launch.
Since the Oct. 27 update, TF2 seems to crash when the loading screen appears. I've verified my game cache and re-installed. I'm curious if anyone else is having this problem.
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 39 коментара
surogat, that is from May of 2011. Quit posting unhelpful garbage. Thanks in advance.
Yep, just started happening to me when starting DoD Source, osx 10.6.8. Looking for an answer...
Последно редактиран от [D-D] Krapshoot; 20 ноем. 2012 в 18:52
Vave update failed. Crashes on loading. No DOD !! I hope they fix it soon.
The problem is on their side not ours.

They're not bothering to communicate with any of us via the forums and therefore I'm left to conclude that they don't have a fix and aren't actively working on it.

Maybe they're working on some big xmass update that will leave us out in the cold?

What I know is that I'm not going to buy a single steam game as a gift this year.
this happens to me too.

Първоначално публикувано от surogat:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1872583

WE HAVE BEEN HEARD!
I have a similar issue (running 10.6.8). Both Team Fortress 2 and Portal 2 are crashing after the menu screen comes up. It seems to be an HL2_OSX error. "KERN_PROTECTION_FAULT" in one of the threads...

Does anyone know how to post a bug report here?

def a HL2_osx cuz i cant play Left 4 Dead 2 neither
System specs? Late October 2012 update also broke all HL2_OSX-based games on my system as well. For example, TF2 hits the splash screen and immediately dumps HL2_OSX with a kernel protection fault.

Steam and all settings and preferences have been completely removed from my MacBook. The Mac has had DiskWarrior checks, permissions repairs and general tweaking done to resolve any issue in the Mac OS.

Valve responds with their common level 1 tech support "delete all this crap and try again BS". I'm beginning to wonder if it is related to the audio fix for other models (it fixed an audio failure mid-game on my Mid 2007 iMac). The MacBook has a "pop" noise like it is calling core audio, then the game crashes.

Late 2008 13.3" Aluminum MacBook (MacBook5,1)
2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo
8 GB of DDR3-1066
Hitachi HTS543225L9SA02 250 GB HDD
NVIDIA GeForce 9400m 256 MB
NVIDIA MCP79-1 Chipset
now it works for me, with the last STEAM and TF2 update
Today's update (Dec 4, 2012) appears to have fixed it. Thanks for the info regarding another new update, JKL!
hl2_osx is still crashing with Half-Life 2 and Portal, no update fixes there yet.
< >
Показване на 1-15 от 39 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam for Mac > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 28 окт. 2012 в 17:18
Публикации: 39