amurgaming 2012年9月16日 12時05分
Feral Interactive Mac ports on Steam
Would love to see the ports done by Feral Interactive on Steam, even if they didn't support Steam Play and one had to purchase it again or pay an extra amount for the upgrade. Do you guys see a chance for an agreement between Valve and Feral?
1-13 / 13 のコメントを表示
< >
Captain L 2012年9月18日 12時51分 
I don't know anything about chances between agreements, but I would love to see Feral games on Steam. I want the Mac versions of Bioshock and Deus Ex: Human Revolution!
Mr. Hop 2012年9月19日 17時55分 
if you want them go buy them then
Captain L 2012年9月20日 12時17分 
Scrambles の投稿を引用:
The problem is that buying the games in other places is far more expensive. For example, Human Revolution is $30 on Steam. The Mac version is $50 on the Mac App Store. Plus, Steam has sales. So it's just a better marketplace in general.
E^S^L | Gryphon 2012年9月20日 12時54分 
I totally agree with Captain L.
KAZUMA 2012年9月20日 14時43分 
Captain L の投稿を引用:
Scrambles の投稿を引用:
The problem is that buying the games in other places is far more expensive. For example, Human Revolution is $30 on Steam. The Mac version is $50 on the Mac App Store. Plus, Steam has sales. So it's just a better marketplace in general.
The Mac App Store has all of the DLC included with the game, thus the increased price.
Lev 2012年9月20日 16時14分 
I emailed Feral once about this, and they told me the current Steam developer agreements don't work with their business model. Which is too bad, cause I would love to see Feral ports on Steam - they are the best Mac ports hands down.

Sometimes it works out that buying Feral Games from the Mac App store or from Feral's website might actually be cheaper. For instance the Mac App Store Ultimate Edition of Deus EX: HR is 49.99us (http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/deus-ex-human-revolution-ultimate/id489813114)

That includes everything in the Steam "Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition" which is 39.99us - PLUS it includes all 3 expansion packs, which would cost you an extra 19.97 on Steam.

So on Mac the full Deus Ex:HR experience is $50us, on Steam it's $59.96us.
最近の変更はLevが行いました; 2012年9月20日 16時15分
Captain L 2012年9月20日 16時15分 
Still doesn't help with sales or games like Bioshock, but it's nice.

Although, does the PC version of Human Revolution have the same option for Ultimate Edition? No? Ha!
Lev 2012年9月20日 16時18分 
So yeah it's a 2 way sword for sure.
amurgaming 2012年9月21日 21時29分 
Lev の投稿を引用:
I emailed Feral once about this, and they told me the current Steam developer agreements don't work with their business model. Which is too bad, cause I would love to see Feral ports on Steam - they are the best Mac ports hands down.

I got pretty much the same reply from them just a couple of days ago. Would be nice to see Valve make the move towards Feral to work something out.
Dr. Atomic 2012年9月22日 7時12分 
Valve is now allowing Mac Only games on Steam. Call of Duty Black Ops will be the first Mac game on Steam "without" SteamPlay. Hopefully this means we will see more Mac ports on Steam from Feral and Aspyr.
Mac Discussion[blog.gameagent.com]
最近の変更はDr. Atomicが行いました; 2012年9月22日 7時15分
Jim Bond 2012年9月22日 17時04分 
Dr. Atomic の投稿を引用:
Valve is now allowing Mac Only games on Steam. Call of Duty Black Ops will be the first Mac game on Steam "without" SteamPlay. Hopefully this means we will see more Mac ports on Steam from Feral and Aspyr.
Mac Discussion[blog.gameagent.com]

Not totally true, the mac version of Supreme Commander 2 is downloaded through steam but you have to buy a key for it elsewhere.

http://www.gameagent.com/games/supreme-commander-2
amurgaming 2012年10月2日 8時21分 
Looks like we just got one of the first Mac only games (Call of Duty: Black Ops) by Aspyr on Steam :)
Mr. Hop 2012年10月2日 22時56分 
Even though Black Ops is the first Mac only title on steam the devs had the balls to try to sell it at full retail which i think is a load of crap, but of course people are gonna buy it...
1-13 / 13 のコメントを表示
< >
ページ毎: 15 30 50
投稿日: 2012年9月16日 12時05分
投稿数: 13