WarHawkIIC 5 out. 2013 às 18:24
Mac and PC
How limited are the games on a Mac compared to PC and can mac and pc multiplayer together
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 36 comentários
Bogo 5 out. 2013 às 19:27 
:) schweres Thema und kompliziert zu erklären, grop bis ich Crysis spielen kann auf meinem Mac vergehen noch Jahre ,hoff es geht schneller ;)
Erstma auf die neuen rechner warten im nächsten jahr egal ob PC oder Mac kla besonders Mac
wegen der sache BITTE APPLE haha ich glaub schon....

Wer es vor macht ist INTERSTELLAR MARINES von der Grafig Bämmm funzt wie sau auf Meinem iMac
Última alteração por Bogo; 4 nov. 2013 às 6:17
Chas. 5 out. 2013 às 19:40 
Dunno what Fritz said, but mainly yes to the multiplayer part. I know there was an issue with Borderlands 2 where Mac and PC couldn't play together due to a different update cycle.

The selection is very limited. Currently less than a third of games available on Steam are compatible with Mac. However there is always Bootcamp.
Conway 5 out. 2013 às 22:57 
Mac not good!PC very cool
kris.browne 5 out. 2013 às 23:48 
Network interplay between mac and pc depends very much on the individual title... The Valve games, and most games that use Steam for their network play, have pretty much perfect interaction, as do the various MMOs that exist on both platforms. Games that use other services for network play, or where second party developers provide the Mac port instead of the original developer, you might see some variations or inconsistencies, but they're becoming increasingly rare.
WarHawkIIC 6 out. 2013 às 7:33 
thank you
Calart 7 out. 2013 às 12:25 
I play on my mac quit eoften, most bigger games are available on mac as well, Garrys mod, tf2, borderlands 2, Counter strike. So on so if you have a mac its not very limited, but if you want a big variety of games then use PC.
Ramon 7 out. 2013 às 13:33 
i wish all games worked on mac :(
Jim Bond 7 out. 2013 às 13:59 
you can always install a copy of windows on your mac via bootcamp and truly have the best of both worlds.
kris.browne 7 out. 2013 às 14:13 
Just in Steam, I have 90 games purchased for Mac, another dozen or so in the App Store, encompassing more hours of play than I will have to offer for a decade. Along with that, more and more of the MMOs available are offered for Mac as well, any one of which can supply countless hours of gaming.

While there may be less games available for Mac, I can't see how there's any real problem with a lack of games.

And with that I'm going to go play Dungeons & Dragons Online.
Última alteração por kris.browne; 7 out. 2013 às 14:15
Perfect Player 7 out. 2013 às 17:31 
Windows usually provides better performance and much wider range of games.
Ken 7 out. 2013 às 21:17 
Mac is not for gamers
kris.browne 8 out. 2013 às 0:43 
People keep saying that, but I know plenty of people who can spend every minute of free time they have playing games on their Mac.
corytheghost 8 out. 2013 às 0:48 
Mac could be for gamers, if people wanted it to be.
kris.browne 8 out. 2013 às 0:52 
Yup, easy enough: Turn off your wintendo, and don't buy games from developers who won't release or port to the Mac (preferably to Linux as well, but given the problems in targeting any consistent "linux" I don't blame people for passing on it... SteamOS might alleviate that)
Bogo 8 out. 2013 às 5:09 
Hi, am looking forward to the box, I hope the developers make it suitable for Mac OSX or whatever, I would like that all games can play like (pc's profit) LOL yes please :) and what the box can do everything I need not, why? (because I'm your know what I mean at Apple) haha ok greet, we must wait and hope!!
< >
A mostrar 1-15 de 36 comentários
Por página: 1530 50

Postado a: 5 out. 2013 às 18:24
Comentários: 36