กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้
(Steam Client) crashes on Fullscreen Video -Macbook Pro OSX 10.8.5
Hey, this has been happening all summer and it doesn't seem to have been addressed. It's still not fixed.

Whenever I browse the steam store, and start watching a teaser/trailer/clip (movie) for any game, click full screen, the browser crashes with no error codes/messages.

I don't know if this helps, but here are my computer specs:

Apple Macbook Pro 2.3 Ghz Intel Core i7 16GB Ram v.10.8.5 (OS Mtn Lion)

Steam Client:

Built Sep. 20,2013
API v012
Package Versions:1379786203 / 1379786203
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 113 ความเห็น
I have the same problem. Haven't been able to find a solution either. :(
same here, steam crashes on my mac after playing fullscreen videos. also hot corners are not disabled during fullscreen gaming sometimes causing crashes the game too.
Same problem (Mac mini, OS X Mavericks)
Same here! i installed Steam on multiple macs (imac, macbooks...), allways the same problem! Videos wont play in Full-Screen. This problem is old and with every Steam-Update i hoped they fixed it. No luck sofar :(
Same problem. Some one in a similar thread said it was due to a Flash problem and not the fault of the Steam, but I can play fullscreen movies on the Steam website, it is only the Steam client that crashes.
Adobe broke this in a recent Flash Player Plug-in upgrade, and we're waiting on them to fix it. Sorry :\
yeahhh) mac its looool!
Switch the main video platform to HTML5 and use Flash as a fallback for older systems. Seeing how this has been an issue for well over 3 Months, Adobe is never going to fix this :-/
Don't use it anymore then (flash)!
I have the same problem too! I have Mavericks OSX (10.9.1) and I hope they fix it.. It's been bothering me a lot.
Same here, been happening for QUITE a long time. Ditch Flash if that's the problem!
Same here. Been having this problem forever. It seemed to work for one glorious moment in a build a couple of months ago, but it's been back to broken for a while.
I posted this in September, it's now March... I think Steam has forgotten about us Mac users. Come'on guys! I know Flash sucks, but it can't be that difficult of a fix, is it? It's just full screen. :-/
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 113 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้