Metro: Last Light for both Mac and Linux
This is the first time (aside from Valve) that a game was made by the developers of the Windows version for both mac and linux (as far as high profile AAA developers go). That's very exciting for me personally as I like having options for my games and steamplay is amazing. Brag about how this helps mac and linux gamers below.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 6 sur 6
I have a feeling it wasn't actually the devs that ported it, it's most likely from external porting houses like Aspyr or Feral.
Widow Engie a écrit :
I have a feeling it wasn't actually the devs that ported it, it's most likely from external porting houses like Aspyr or Feral.
Nope. First party port.
They are doing a great job. :alliedstar:
Janichsan a écrit :
Widow Engie a écrit :
Nope. First party port.
Good God. Maybe THQ dying and Metro going to Deep Silver was a good thing. Maybe that also means Saints 4 will come to Mac eventually.
Widow Engie a écrit :
Good God. Maybe THQ dying and Metro going to Deep Silver was a good thing. Maybe that also means Saints 4 will come to Mac eventually.
It's probably a wee bit premature to expect something like this after a single Mac game got released by Deep Silver...
Janichsan a écrit :
It's probably a wee bit premature to expect something like this after a single Mac game got released by Deep Silver...
Haven't really got anything to lose if they don't do Saints 4 so might as well be optimistic.
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 6 sur 6
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 11 sept. 2013 à 0h26