Alle diskussioner > Steam-fora > Steam for Mac > Trådoplysninger
DixieDemon143 31. aug. 2013 kl. 9:06
Unable to connect to key server
I will never, repeat never, buy another game from Steam. The idea that I can spend $44.99 today, and not be able to actually play the game because Steam can't give me a game key, is simply too much.

Think about it - you pay your money *right now* but can't play until sometime in the future? Seriously?

I bought Europa Universalis IV a little while ago and this is the situation that I find myself in.

Seriously?????

I should have bought from the Mac App Store. Lesson learned.
< >
Viser 1-4 af 4 kommentarer
Goooli 31. aug. 2013 kl. 10:24 
Hi

Same for me. I get the message unable to connect to main server. Ive payed for the game but i cant play it. Its not ok and it sucks.

I will never buy anything or have anything with steam to do in the future. I want my money back.
bouvet_no 1. sep. 2013 kl. 3:13 
Happened to me as well. First and final game I'll ever buy through steam, it's simply ridiculous. No reply from support. You can't buy the game from Mac App Store, checked that prior to buying the game from steam...
ajolsem07 8. apr. 2014 kl. 1:55 
i know this is an old post but i just recently purchased the secret world i've been wanting to but ever since this happened i dont think i'll buy another game from steam
ajolsem07 8. apr. 2014 kl. 1:55 
i just want my key i bought this game and this isnt fair to me..
< >
Viser 1-4 af 4 kommentarer
Per side: 1530 50

Alle diskussioner > Steam-fora > Steam for Mac > Trådoplysninger
Dato opslået: 31. aug. 2013 kl. 9:06