B&W 31. Aug. 2013 um 9:34 
But, planetside 2 only on PS4 and PC.
Astro 1. Sep. 2013 um 0:40 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Zgneishik:
But, planetside 2 only on PS4 and PC.
Hmmm, Okay
Thanks
Jimo 1. Sep. 2013 um 17:33 
I would suggest writing in to SOE, it's something only they could answer.
or you could install Windows on your Mac via Bootcamp and dual boot into Windows and play Planetside 2 via Steam for Windows. Remember, ever since Apple's Mac switch to the Intel architecture-- we can boot into Windows, if you install WIndows on your Mac. . .
Astro 2. Sep. 2013 um 1:31 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von ultra magnus:
or you could install Windows on your Mac via Bootcamp and dual boot into Windows and play Planetside 2 via Steam for Windows. Remember, ever since Apple's Mac switch to the Intel architecture-- we can boot into Windows, if you install WIndows on your Mac. . .
Do you know how to do that? It would be amazing if you do, so I can finally run more games :)
B&W 2. Sep. 2013 um 6:47 
Ursprünglich geschrieben von Scarred Claw:
Do you know how to do that? It would be amazing if you do, so I can finally run more games :)
So you can instal parallels desktop on you mac.
running virtualization via parallels is not as good as dual booting into Windows via Bootcamp and games either work like crap or can't be played.

For Boortcamp--
1. Make sure you log in as an admin user in Mac OSX
2. run Bootcamp Assistant in the Utilities folder
3. click the button, "print instructions and setup guide"
4. click "continue" button
5. plug in a usb flash drive and select "download latest Windows support software for Mac" to download the Windows drivers for your Mac and save it to the usb flash drive or use a cd-r disc
6. partition your Hard drive -- allocate how much hard drive space you want to give up to Windows
7. eventually it will ask you to insert a Windows install disc and reboot
8. upon reboot, the windows installer will ask if you want to do a upgrade or custom install, select custom install
9. it will ask you where you want to install windows, select the partition named "BOOTCAMP"
10. click drive options advanced
11. click format, then click ok
12. click next, and the installer will format the BOOTCAMP partition in NTFS
13. continue to follow on screen instructions
14. keep usb flash drive plugged into Mac so when Windows is finished installing, it will install your BOOTCAMP Windows drivers for Mac

*** for a more detailed instructions, read the bootcamp installation and setup guide that you are advised to print out
Astro 3. Sep. 2013 um 15:16 
running virtualization via parallels is not as good as dual booting into Windows via Bootcamp and games either work like crap or can't be played.

For Boortcamp--
1. Make sure you log in as an admin user in Mac OSX
2. run Bootcamp Assistant in the Utilities folder
3. click the button, "print instructions and setup guide"
4. click "continue" button
5. plug in a usb flash drive and select "download latest Windows support software for Mac" to download the Windows drivers for your Mac and save it to the usb flash drive or use a cd-r disc
6. partition your Hard drive -- allocate how much hard drive space you want to give up to Windows
7. eventually it will ask you to insert a Windows install disc and reboot
8. upon reboot, the windows installer will ask if you want to do a upgrade or custom install, select custom install
9. it will ask you where you want to install windows, select the partition named "BOOTCAMP"
10. click drive options advanced
11. click format, then click ok
12. click next, and the installer will format the BOOTCAMP partition in NTFS
13. continue to follow on screen instructions
14. keep usb flash drive plugged into Mac so when Windows is finished installing, it will install your BOOTCAMP Windows drivers for Mac

*** for a more detailed instructions, read the bootcamp installation and setup guide that you are advised to print out
Thank You Sooo Much :')
I'll figure out how to get a windows copy, this will come In handy after all <3
I guess one day it will... maybe if more and more users ask SOE to port it
I had the same question. Bootcamp! I should have thought of that :rfacepalm:
Thanks for the howto.
Wasse 23. Feb. 2014 um 6:32 
=)
< >
Beiträge 113 von 13
Pro Seite: 1530 50

Geschrieben am: 30. Aug. 2013 um 3:49