Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Steam for Mac > Dettagli della discussione
buying skyrim on a mac and playing on pc
So i really want to buy skyrim while its on sale, but i only have a mac. However i will be getting a pc in about a month or two. So i was wondering if i buy skyrim on my mac, then when i get my pc will i still be able to download it there and play or do i have to buy a new version on the pc. Thanks for the help.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-4 commenti su 4
Games are tied to your steam account, so you'll be able to download it on your future computer if you buy it now.
do i have to buy it as a gift or just the regular buy?
Messaggio originale di Metroid0404:
Games are tied to your steam account, so you'll be able to download it on your future computer if you buy it now.
Messaggio originale di Boone:
Either works. Buying as a gift will put the game in your inventory, giving you the option of gifting it to someone or just keeping it for yourself. Buying it regularly will automatically put it into your games.
Thanks a lot cant wait to play it!
Messaggio originale di Boone:
Either works. Buying as a gift will put the game in your inventory, giving you the option of gifting it to someone or just keeping it for yourself. Buying it regularly will automatically put it into your games.
< >
Visualizzazione di 1-4 commenti su 4
Per pagina: 1530 50

Tutte le discussioni > Discussioni di Steam > Steam for Mac > Dettagli della discussione
Data di pubblicazione: 19 lug 2013, ore 15:29