Annie101 Jul 15, 2013 @ 3:32pm
Problems with TF2 store (Mac OS)
When try to access the store it says that my "in-game community" is not enabled and that I should turn that on and then restart the game in order to access the store. However when I went to the propreties of TF2, it already said I had in-game community enabled. I re-checked the box anyway and restarted Steam. I also made sure that in steam settings I had in-game community enabled. I re-checked the box anyway and restarted Steam again. It still will not let me into the TF2 store. I have purchased from the TF2 store before, this problem started coming up right around summer sales.
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
The Raven Jul 18, 2013 @ 6:59pm 
After the latest update mine stopped working. I reported the error and no response. I downloaded, deleted local files and even went to the store for team fortress online.

As you can tell nothing seems to resolve the issue. I guess I get to keep my cash until Steam decides to fix it....
KAZUMA's Christmas Vacation Jul 18, 2013 @ 7:49pm 
You can go to teamfortress.com and buy from the store there.
The Raven Jul 18, 2013 @ 9:20pm 
Failed to initiate transaction due to an internal server error. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support if the issue persists. Guess the servers have issues. I went to the store.teamfortress.com and got the message. Kinda of disappointing since it use to work about a week ago but since the 7/13 update nothing seems to communicate with the store either in-game or online. Downloading and reinstalling does nothing.
Hi1Mime6 Jul 19, 2013 @ 8:09pm 
I have the same problem.
The problem is not resolved after restart check the property steam client.
_Onslaught_ Jul 26, 2013 @ 12:34am 
Having the same problema :/ some news ?
Annie101 Jul 26, 2013 @ 12:15pm 
PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE US ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Serial_7 Jul 26, 2013 @ 3:03pm 
Same for me that why i'am using the online store for now : /
Y0L0 AM1R1T3 Jul 12 @ 1:48pm 
i can't access the store either :/
Showing 1-8 of 8 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jul 15, 2013 @ 3:32pm