Games for Mac
Can anyone reccomend any lightweight games that would run on a 2013 MacBook Air with the upgraded cpu and ram please?
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 24
i have been playing Organ Trail on my super old MacBook. That is a great game for how simple it is.
^-- Has a gaming PC, wants games for Macbook air when I'm on the train or at uni ;D
Автор останньої редакції: Kamtae; 12 лип. 2013 о 8:31
Don't Starve runs pretty well on mine.
I've enjoyed Civ 5, Half Life 2, Bastion, and LOTRO on my Macbook Pro. I wish more games were made available to macs though. I've been wanting to ply Bioshock for ages and now the new Bioshock Infinite looks so great but I can play it :(
I guess for bioshock which is fantastic buy another laptop or pc, or buy a console, they run quite cheap

Civ 5 is great, I'll try Don't Starve and Half Life 2 :) thankyou
Binding of Isaac and possibly Super Meat Boy should work. I'm on older macbook pro and it runs pretty well.
Don't starve is a lot of fun, and should run fine! Also, if you like Civ V you might want to check out Endless Space or Crusader Kings.
Dungeons of Dredmor, Faster Than Light, any of the Avernum, Avadon or Geneforge series. More graphic heavy games can often run on lower settings, even things like Assassins Creed II, although FPS are going to be tricky with the touchpad. :D
KOTOR II?? Thats all i want.
All the Source-based games are pretty good.
< >
Показані коментарі 115 із 24
На сторінку: 1530 50

Опубліковано: 12 лип. 2013 о 7:03
Дописів: 24