Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam for Mac > Detaliile subiectului
Torchlight 2
It has been almost a year since launch and still no news yet on any progress (if it even has started) for a Mac port. When I preordered the game, I was under the impression it was going to be released either at launch or close to it (since it featured the Steam-play tag in the store). Does anyone know anything about this aside from the typical response for Half-Life: 3, "It'll be released when it's done"?
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 31 comentarii
Nope, no news. A current hypothesis is they outsourced it, ran into issues, and due to legal problems can't say anything about it. Otherwise I don't see why they would remain silent for so long.
True, and they know that Mac users are excited about the port. One of the devs responded to a comment I made on Twitter when the announcement of the Mac version was first made, however my follow-up question regarding delays for the Mac version went unanswered. -_-
Fingers crossed that they'll surprise us with a Mac version soon :happymeat:
:)
Limekys 29 iun. 2013 la 10:40 
i dont know english very well
That's a shame @Limekys.

Anyways -- no word on this still I believe.
Editat ultima dată de REM ✪ (Professional Therapist); 16 iul. 2013 la 16:33
Dalgard 16 iul. 2013 la 16:55 
This is a real shame. This is an outstanding game where the first of the series is on Mac and the second is not.
still hoping for the mac version to come...
Release that junk already.
It's one of those high hopes; low expectations kind of things, but then again, that comes with the territory.
You could try dual booting since it would probably run in windows..
Meowth 17 iul. 2013 la 1:28 
))
Postat inițial de SirSnafu:
You could try dual booting since it would probably run in windows..

It also runs in wine, although the lighting is a little odd for me.
Editat ultima dată de FuzzyPuffin; 17 iul. 2013 la 5:01
Also really interested when this'll be a thing! Have the first one on my mac... bought the second one... now, just waiting >_<
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 31 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam for Mac > Detaliile subiectului
Data postării: 27 iun. 2013 la 13:04
Postări: 31