Potato The Reindeer Jun 20, 2013 @ 5:52pm
Xbox Controllers
I reacently MADE a wireless xbox controller into a Wire USB. It continues to flash, does anyone know how to sink it? I have tried many drivers. But it continues to flash. Please help.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Potato The Reindeer Jun 20, 2013 @ 6:16pm 
anyone?
s33r Jun 20, 2013 @ 7:03pm 
Have a read of this article[www.cultofmac.com] on Cult of Mac, HTH.
Last edited by s33r; Jun 20, 2013 @ 7:04pm
[JU]Winsoule Jun 21, 2013 @ 3:07pm 
why did you not just buy a wired controller ?
Potato The Reindeer Jun 21, 2013 @ 3:07pm 
I like to save money, why else?
s33r Jun 24, 2013 @ 1:45am 
Did the article help at all?
Potato The Reindeer Jun 24, 2013 @ 2:16am 
yeah thanks so much!
ChefMcSexy Jul 14, 2013 @ 1:01pm 
I'm having the same problem, It's a Microsoft Xbox360 Controller, connected with the Nyko Power pak/cord.
Flashes the Green Ring, I press the connect button and it cycles around like it's going to connect but then nothing, back to flashing Green ring.

Done all the install/uninstall drivers and such, updated said drivers.
Tried JoytoKey, Tried all USB ports, front and back. Even took the battery pack out while connecting it.

I'm going to try and get a MS cord to connect it to it directly instead of the Nyko one.
tjhagerty3 Jul 17, 2013 @ 7:25pm 
I'm having a similar problem on my pc with windows 7 installed. The guide on the controller continues to flash green but doesn't connect. Device manager recognizes the controller but cannot establish a connection. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
ChefMcSexy Jul 17, 2013 @ 8:33pm 
I'm not sure what's causing it but I'm guessing it may have something to do with the fact that I'm connecting a Wireless controller via a Nyko Charger pak thing. I'm going to check Gamestop and see if I can just get a cable for it.
Gnark!ll Jul 17, 2013 @ 8:36pm 
Weird
BeanBearChags Jul 19, 2013 @ 11:27am 
Charging cables don't send any controller input to the computer, you'll need either a wired controller or some sort of usb wireless receiver [www.walmart.com]. As for drivers there are several on the internet. I'm currently using Tattiebogle.
ChefMcSexy Jul 19, 2013 @ 12:35pm 
Yea I just found out and was going to post about it today. I'm curious if anyone has found a Workaround for it. or maybe if you had a controller that was wireless, rewire it to USB. I think it's just blocked not necessarily not able to. Someone with a bit more Hardware knowhow could probably figure out what's being blocked or how to switch it to be workable. Otherwise the PC wouldn't recognize it as an "Xbox 360 controller via play and charge" and just charge it like a "Dumb" usb cable.
Runaway909 Sep 6, 2013 @ 9:46am 
Actually, I tried using a wired controller and setting it up on Tattiebogle, but it didn't work at all :-/
Any other tips?
Rei! Sep 12, 2013 @ 4:56am 
Don't know if people are still looking for a way but I found the easiest and cheapest way is to either buy a wired xbox controller or to buy a wireless xbox reciever (you can find tons on ebay got mine for like £6 when they RRP at like £20) also has the benefit of it being wireless so hook your laptop or pc up to your tv and BOOM like having a steam console.
Showing 1-14 of 14 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Jun 20, 2013 @ 5:52pm