Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam for Mac > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Mac needs more games
Ive been realy anoied of how little games are avable for mac steam needs to releas more games for mac and make the other games already raleased but noy for mac like terraria and magica to be avable for mac. Ive seen youtubers play terraria and magica and i rea;y wanted them both but there only for windose not mac. Like only 5% of steam games are avable for mac and the other 95 are for windose. Mac needs moe games and expacily magica and terraria and games like that. So if steam could do that I would realy apriciate it.
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-11 από 11 σχόλια
have you tried using wine(with play on mac if you want it to be easy) or crossover games on your mac?
Shouldn't you be writing to the makers of Terrarria and Magica, then? What use is there in writing to a vendor about something they aren't selling, because there is no such product? And if there is a Mac port that isn't available on Steam, you still need to be writing to the game publisher/developers as it is their decision to sell through Steam.
i almost didnt understand what you posted because of your grammar :P i do stightly agree with you (most mac users do) but i have actually been very content with all the steam games that ARE available to mac. They have many of the popular, great games available to mac users, and thankfully they are even converting old games to the mac format (like half life). So there is no need to fret as much, because they are converting games over to mac every day. Patience is key :3
the Only reason I haven't moved from windows to Mac yet is because of the small range of games, I'm into lots of indie games which sadly, don't have mac support
well am just saying they need to get more of the games avable for mac
this is also my first discution so ya
also sorry about my grammer i spead type and steam does not have spell check so I dont know what is wrong.
i have installed windows via bootcamp, because so many games not available for mac os ..
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από dertrollendetroll:
i have installed windows via bootcamp, because so many games not available for mac os ..
Me Too. Very Useful.
and what does this download do?
Αναρτήθηκε αρχικά από Conrad Creeper:
and what does this download do?
BootCamp is available on MacOSX by default and it allows you to create a partition on which you can install Windows. It's pretty straight forward and there's plenty of guides on the interwebs to guide you through the process.

As far as games on Mac go I'm pretty happy with what we've got and for the most part you can get some pretty awesome and big name games for Mac. Then again the games I'm missing out on I'm not so fussed about so I'm probably less bothered than most. Though as JeterNYY points out patience is key as initially there were few games for Mac but that list is slowly growing with some older games being ported over.

Give it time and I'm sure more developers will start embracing the OSX crowd but in the short term BootCamp isn't too bad of a compromise.
Τελευταία επεξεργασία από s33r; 18 Ιουν 2013, 22:44
< >
Εμφάνιση 1-11 από 11 σχόλια
Ανά σελίδα: 1530 50

Όλες οι συζητήσεις > Φόρουμ Steam > Steam for Mac > Λεπτομέρειες θέματος
Ημ/νία ανάρτησης: 14 Ιουν 2013, 12:05
Αναρτήσεις: 11