Sparkster2600 Jun 5, 2013 @ 3:44pm
Can't access my Library
The latest update borked my client. Every time I try to get to my library, the client just freezes on me and I have to force quit it. Is anyone else having this problem?
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
zamzam Jun 5, 2013 @ 5:06pm 
Mine works fine, have your tried restarting your Mac?
Sparkster2600 Jun 5, 2013 @ 5:53pm 
I have, I still can't access my games. And now it's gotten worse because apparently there's an update and it freezes as soon as the download starts.
Joeismoe Jun 5, 2013 @ 5:55pm 
Originally posted by Sparkster2600:
I have, I still can't access my games. And now it's gotten worse because apparently there's an update and it freezes as soon as the download starts.
Yup. A ton of people are having this problem. Really sucks :/
Sparkster2600 Jun 5, 2013 @ 5:57pm 
Okay scratch that, it downloaded. However, after it finished downloading, I tried to go into my library, and guess what, I still can't get in.
BlaquesJacques Jun 5, 2013 @ 5:59pm 
If I could launch my software (which really should have nothing to do with Steam) without Steam then there would be no issue... Hint, hint Valve.
Joeismoe Jun 5, 2013 @ 6:04pm 
Originally posted by BlaquesJacques:
If I could launch my software (which really should have nothing to do with Steam) without Steam then there would be no issue... Hint, hint Valve.
Lucky for me borderlands 2 opens in a seprete little launcher...so I can still run it, but not get any online stuff...which sucks.

Edit: Never mind, that doesn't work either.
Last edited by Joeismoe; Jun 5, 2013 @ 6:17pm
SATANIC PUPPY Jun 5, 2013 @ 10:02pm 
Originally posted by Sparkster2600:
The latest update borked my client. Every time I try to get to my library, the client just freezes on me and I have to force quit it. Is anyone else having this problem?

It's been a while since I used steam and now it just crashes after update. Uninstalled as indicated in troubleshooting for mac and still crashes.
< >
Showing 1-7 of 7 comments
Per page: 15 30 50

Date Posted: Jun 5, 2013 @ 3:44pm