Összes téma > Steam fórumok > Steam for Mac > Téma részletei
Can't enter Steam beyond the "Connecting Steam Account" message.
Every time I enter Steam, it searches for updates for about five seconds, stops, starts connecting to my Steam account, and then just stays stuck there. When I open Force Quit, Steam is listed as not responding.
< >
18/8 megjegyzés mutatása
Yeppers. I've been there since May 7th. Hopefully the month-ending May client build will solve the problem. None of the tons of solutions I've tried has helped.
I can only hope the next update will help. But I'm not happy that I will have to wait a month for a fix...
This is the thread you need to check out: http://steamcommunity.com/discussions/forum/1/864960354114172939/#p7

I'm having this problem right now.. haven't fixed it yet, but also haven't tried all the fixes on that post..
Had the same issue with Steam, though, I believe I've found a solution! Try setting the "Steam.exe" file to XP SP3 Compatability Mode and running it as administrator. This can be achieved by navigating to your Steam directory, right clicking on your "Steam.exe", switching to the Compatability tab and checking "Run this program in compatability mode for...", as well as checking on "Run this program as an administrator". Hope this works out for you.
same problem, O_o
here's the solution: Start, Run, type: "steam :/ / flushconfig" (without the quotes) and click ENTER.
I have this problem for 10 minutes until my friends decided to point his middle finger at the steam logging moment.. It work.. God Knows Why it work but somehow it work and he told me he make it work like this all the time ~~
:) It up to you guys to believe or not ^^ But this has been a solution for me since then ~
♥♥♥♥♥Smoke eredeti hozzászólása:
here's the solution: Start, Run, type: "steam :/ / flushconfig" (without the quotes) and click ENTER.
yay for once someones simple fix works for me
thank you
< >
18/8 megjegyzés mutatása
Laponként: 1530 50

Összes téma > Steam fórumok > Steam for Mac > Téma részletei
Közzétéve: 2013. máj. 22., 19:09