TheBushTickler May 20, 2013 @ 4:55pm
All games crashing on 10.8.3
This is getting out of control, all of my games are crashing between launch and about 2 hours of gameplay. I cannot even play a game competitevly anymore on steam. Since the last few updates tf2 won't download custom maps, neither will css. All games crash within in hour to hl2.osx has quit unexpectedly. I have reinstalled steam and all games, still no hope. Now steam itself has even crashed two times. Is steam even working on the mac crashes, or just ignoring them?!
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
ÐarkѦssassin438™ May 20, 2013 @ 5:14pm 
I didnt crash
Mfashnick May 20, 2013 @ 6:17pm 
Yeah, read the forums. You're not nearly alone and there's been little response from Valve at all. They need to address this, at this point on a mass-scale, and fix it quickly. I've already decided that after I get access again, I'm only going to play the games I have. I'll look elsewhere to buy new games. It's gotten crazy-absurd.
Plubbis May 20, 2013 @ 6:22pm 
hi
TheBushTickler May 20, 2013 @ 6:42pm 
Originally posted by Mfashnick:
Yeah, read the forums. You're not nearly alone and there's been little response from Valve at all. They need to address this, at this point on a mass-scale, and fix it quickly. I've already decided that after I get access again, I'm only going to play the games I have. I'll look elsewhere to buy new games. It's gotten crazy-absurd.
Sadly I waited 2 weeks on email for an automated message to tell me to check out forums for help. It's pretty pitiful...
Kail May 21, 2013 @ 10:39am 
lol
--CGA-- ErniePC12 May 21, 2013 @ 11:50am 
Originally posted by Bob Ross:
Sadly I waited 2 weeks on email for an automated message to tell me to check out forums for help. It's pretty pitiful...

That's nothing, I waited 8 days for a response to run a Windows command on my Mac...
Showing 1-6 of 6 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: May 20, 2013 @ 4:55pm