Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam for Mac > Detaliile subiectului
CS GO Crashes using MAC
Anyone else having issues with Mac crashing after each map on CSGO? how can i fix this?
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 423 comentarii
Yes, many people are having the problem. No fix is known. Started occurring two updates ago, has, in my case, gotten much worse on the last update. My copy crashes about 90 to 95% of the time when switching maps between rounds.
:( i clearled the cache on CSGO and has not yet crashed maybe that is the issue? time will tell
I have that crash too,I was at steam support I send a mail to them and they asked me for photos of the issue.
how can you show photo of the issue when it crashes?
mack low? sorry pls:balloonicorn:
lol
Subscribe to this ticket also. Lots of people have the same problem http://64bitvps.com/csgo/ticket/game-crashs-at-map-change-after-operation-payback/
Bump for problem still being around.

Postat inițial de lmedinas:
Subscribe to this ticket also. Lots of people have the same problem http://64bitvps.com/csgo/ticket/game-crashs-at-map-change-after-operation-payback/
Bump, happens after every map change.
i's tired
Fischer 13 iun. 2013 la 8:31 
bump: happens after almost every map change: GSGO bombs and the standard OS X app abend dialogue appears.
Totally happening to me as well
Howl 13 iun. 2013 la 9:04 
People shouldn't really say 'Mac sucks', it's not constructive at all towards the OP.
Ok so after about 100 emails to steam this is what you told me to do! Not sure if it has fixed it yet still not had time to play it long enough to see if it crashes!

Please try the following:

Exit Steam entirely.

Open Finder and navigate to the folder containing your SteamApps folder (/Users/[username]/Library/Application Support/Steam/)

Rename the "SteamApps" folder to "SteamApps_old".

Re-launch Steam and re-install the game.

Once the installation is complete, test the issue.

Note: If you are using Lion please do the following to enable your Library folder:

1. Open Terminal
2. Type chflags nohidden ~/Library
3. Close Terminal
Tried this, but I'm still getting the same crashing issue (OSX 10.8.4).
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 423 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam for Mac > Detaliile subiectului
Data postării: 18 mai 2013 la 23:49
Postări: 423