Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam for Mac > Подробности за темата
Borderlands 2 update 1.5
dos im the only one who dont have the new update on mac 1.5 ?
My friend on the Pc have the new update 1.5
< >
Показване на 1-13 от 13 коментара
The 1.5.0 update for Mac is not out yet. We're working on it!
It has been almost a MONTH NOW!!!! Since the update came out...it's getting a little ridiculous now and totally unfair. If you look at the Aspyr Twitter account that's all they ever say is..."they are working on it" but we don't get any eta or timeline for release...it's totally wrong at this point and I cant use the skins I won in Poker night...i cant play with all the players I have played with for months....and Im sitting here with my favorite game that I paid just as much for as PC players and I cant play with them...it's absolutely garbage at this point and it's their responsibility to work 24 hours a day if they have to to get this update out...come on now...what kind of bogus BS business practice is this already!
Lets say I built pools...or better yet I was building a skyscraper in NYC with a team of engineers...well...even if we didn't meet deadlines do you think it would fly if we said to the investors..."WE ARE WORKING ON IT BUT REFUSE TO TELL YOU AN ESTIMATED TIME FRAME IT WILL BE DONE????""""" COME ON ARE YOU THE ONLY COMPANY IN THE WORLD THAT CAN PULL THIS GARBAGE OFF BECAUSE A BUNCH OF KIDS PLAYING A GAME DON'T UNDERSTAND THEY ARE BEING SCREWED BY TERRIBLE BUSINESS?????
Bgeazynucka, you make an idiot out of yourself by screaming like a spoiled brat that doesn't get his shiny toy right now.

Calm down, take a breath, then use the forum search for the threads about the delays for earlier patches where we already discussed in detail why these patches don't port themselves magically over night. There's a crapload of work involved.
Последно редактиран от Janichsan; 30 апр. 2013 в 0:23
Any news on the comming update?
As soon as I have a solid date, I'll post an update.
Първоначално публикувано от AspyrRyan:
As soon as I have a solid date, I'll post an update.

Any idea or educated guess of a date?
they say the update will come after Krieg the Psycho
The 1.5.0 patch is now live for Mac.
Първоначално публикувано от AspyrRyan:
The 1.5.0 patch is now live for Mac.

Thanks that's awesome.
< >
Показване на 1-13 от 13 коментара
На страница: 1530 50

Всички дискусии > Steam форум > Steam for Mac > Подробности за темата
Дата на публикуване: 29 апр. 2013 в 7:48
Публикации: 13