Dragonage Origins for MAC!
Hi all, apologises if a thread on this topic has already been created.

I'll keep ot short..I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BUY DRAGOMAGE: ORIGINS FOR MAC OVER STEAM!!!!!

I've just seen a sale where Steam has knocked 75% off of the price for game. I'm sure you can imagine my disappointment when I did not see the Apple logo. I know the game is 5 years old but I love it and would love to be able play it on my mac through Steam!!

Please make this happen somehow soon Steam..and then put the sale back on so I can buy it for said price! (not gonna happen I know but stil...)
< >
Näytetään 1-8 / 8 kommentista
I second this.
You can get Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition on Gametree for $30 right now. I don't see a Mac port coming to Steam anytime soon just like Bioshock or XCOM: EU. Great game and runs perfectly on my 2012 13" MPB.
Just get it on Gametree. https://gametreemac.com/BioWare/Buy-Dragon-Age-Origins-Ultimate-Edition-Mac-Download
Thanks for this. If I can ask, the only kind of games I play on my computer are games like Civ 5 and Football Manager, simple point and click stats game and stuff. How is it playing DragonAge on a computer with a keybaord and mouse? Am I better off using a controller with my computer due to my inexperience? Thanks.
It's an isometric tactical RPG not unlike Baldur's Gate. It was designed for a keyboard and mouse.
I'd like to bump this, I really want this game for Mac but I already own it on steam. I really don't want to have to buy it again...
It's an isometric tactical RPG not unlike Baldur's Gate. It was designed for a keyboard and mouse.
mitchell271 2 de May, 2013 a las 13:56
You can get Dragon Age: Ultimate Edition on Gametree for $30 right now. I don't see a Mac port coming to Steam anytime soon just like Bioshock or XCOM: EU. Great game and runs perfectly on my 2012 13" MPB.
Just get it on Gametree. https://gametreemac.com/BioWare/Buy-Dragon-Age-Origins-Ultimate-Edition-Mac-Download

jaywaddy 9 de May, 2013 a las 12:47
Thanks for this. If I can ask, the only kind of games I play on my computer are games like Civ 5 and Football Manager, simple point and click stats game and stuff. How is it playing DragonAge on a computer with a keybaord and mouse? Am I better off using a controller with my computer due to my inexperience? Thanks.

FuzzyPuffin 9 de May, 2013 a las 17:56

rochaeliseo hace 11 horas
I'd like to bump this, I really want this game for Mac but I already own it on steam. I really don't want to have to buy it again...

HaunterXD Ahora mismo
Mostrando 1-6 de 6 comentarios
Por página: 15 30 50
RESPONDER
mitchell271 2 de May, 2013 a las 13:56

jaywaddy 9 de May, 2013 a las 12:47

FuzzyPuffin 9 de May, 2013 a las 17:56

rochaeliseo hace 11 horas

HaunterXD Ahora mismo
Mostrando 1-6 de 6 comentarios
Por página: 15 30 50
RESPONDER
< >
Näytetään 1-8 / 8 kommentista
Sivua kohden: 1530 50

Lähetetty: 23.4.2013 klo 23.20