กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้
can't open steam on mac...
It was fine yesterday. Unfortunately I can't open Steam today. No error, no crash report, nothing. Reinstalled Steam... still same issue...
Help, please?
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 183 ความเห็น
does it keep saying application not responding?

Got the same problem on my mac with Steam.. it was working fine yesterday in the morning and since evening it tells me first [Connecting Steam account: "nickname"] and then just not opens.. tells me that Application is not Responding.

Deleted Steam and all Steam data.. reinstalled, run through all updates and the problem is still same: Application Not Responding

please help.

Running on Macbook Pro , mountain lion 10.8.3
It doesn't say anything at all. The icon shows up in the dock for a second and then fanishes.
People from other discussions recommended to delete \Users\[User]\Library\Application Support\Steam\registry.vdf and open Steam again.
It does help in my case. It isn't the first time I have this issue :(
I suggest to try the method above. Hopefully your problem will be resolved :)
Same issue!
Help plz! Tryed reinstalling several times, not helping.

MBA'12 i5 HD4000 OSX10.8
Solution which worked for me:
Rename your hard drive from "Macintosh HD" to "MacintoshHD" without spaces
Posted it on other thread already. The solution is quite simple - open /Applications/Steam.app/Contents/MacOS/steam.sh in your favourite text editor, and on the second line (which is empty) write this:
rm -f '~/Library/Application Support/Steam/registry.vdf'
Save the file. Now it will always work, you don't have to remove the file manually anymore. gg.
Which second line on steam.sh . Please give me a pics. Thanks a lot
thanks!
mac ist komisch
I still can`t open Steam after changing steam.sh. After starting Steam it try`s to update and crashes. Screenshot[dl.dropboxusercontent.com]
Does anybody have any ideas how to fix this error?
Thank you!
same as, didnt work for me
lol maybe restart?
and I like the mac version of steam better than my windows version. it looks better.
Remove file ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/.crash and run Steam.

Don't modify steam.sh or remove registry.vdf
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-15 จาก 183 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้