Borderlands 2 Season Pass for Mac?
How come Borderlands 2 is for mac as well as most the DLC but the Season Pass (which has the bundled DLC) is only for windows? Seems pretty ♥♥♥♥♥♥ we' have to buy them all individually.
< >
20 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Actually that's just an error on Steam's part. The Season Pass is valid for both PC and Mac, but for some reason Steam hasn't added the little Mac symbol there.
So if I were to download the season pass after the purchase of Borderlands 2 on my mac it would work and everthing would go through? Also any idea when a good time to purchase would be? I want to wait for it to be on sale, but I was debating on getting it whenever a Game of the Year edition comes out.
I have no idea about it going on sale, but yes the Season Pass will get you everything on Mac the same as PC. Just keep in mind that some of the DLC isn't part of the Season Pass, so those still have to be bought separately. If there is a GOTY edition, it might include everything, but there's no way to know when or if that will appear.
have you ♥♥♥♥♥♥ the season pass and been able to use it on your mac? The season pass is on sale on amazon for 10 dollars and I just want to be 100% that it will work with my mac port.
En son ElasmoFan tarafından düzenlendi; 5 Nis 2013 @ 11:31
100%.

As far as I know the only reason the Mac symbol isn't on the Season Pass page is because the Mac version sometimes releases a week or two after the PC. You can think of it as working like this: the Season Pass tells Steam you have all the keys for the individual DLC involved, and since those keys work on both Mac and PC, you're all set.
awesome, thank you for the help. I was originally going to wait for the GOTY edition to come out and go on sale but this is probably going to still save me more money.
So I went ahead and got the season pass which downloaded and installed the 3 dlc that is out right now but ultimate vault hunter mode is not in the dlc list. Do you know if aspyr just hasn't released that yet for the mac or if anything else is going on with it? I mean it's available in the store for 5 dollars but its not in the in-game list of dlc.
I think that's just an issue with it showing up in that list. For a while the others didn't show up even if you had them and could play them. The only way to be sure really is if you can get above level 50 or start an Ultimate Vault Hunter playthrough.

It has been released on Mac though, so you should be set.
Awesome, thank you for all your help!
thats good because if i wasted 30 bucks on a pc only thing. i would have ♥♥♥♥ bricks for all that money to go to waste, now i read this i feel wayyyyy much better.
yes yes tnks for help
This was very helpful, thank you
Can anyone list what DLC are included? I can't find a definitive list anywhere.
En son dyh475 tarafından düzenlendi; 18 Tem 2013 @ 13:24
These five things ARE included:
Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty
Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage
Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt
Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack
Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep

I should add the creature slaughter dome, mechromancer, psycho and heads/skins packs are NOT included
En son ElasmoFan tarafından düzenlendi; 18 Tem 2013 @ 13:26
Thank you. I hate when there is this much DLC for games.
< >
20 yorumdan 1 ile 15 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 3 Nis 2013 @ 13:03
İleti: 20