Many Games crashes at launch on Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
I just updated my Mac Book Pro Retina 15' on OS X 10.9 Mavericks and now many games doesn't start anymore (that were working flawlessly before Mavericks update, on OSX 10.8), right after cliking on "start" steam itself crashes right away (no . I tried to reinstall the games and steam, nothing changed.

I experience this issue on many games (but not all) : Batman Arkham City, FEZ and Faster Than light for example.

Thanks in advance !
< >
9 yorumdan 1 ile 9 arası gösteriliyor
FEZ and FTL work fine for me. It seems like all of my Unreal Engine based games are not working properly though. Borderlands 2 hangs a soon as it launches the game window and I have to force quit. Bioshock Infinite crashes, Batman and XCOM both error out with not being able to find the default engine INI and force quit themselves. I emailed and tweeted at Aspyr and Feral. Hopefully it's a minor issue. I've already tried trashing my game preferences and disabling the in game steam community.
I've disabled in game steam community too and I also tried the steam beta update, nothing changed.
TF2 crashed for me !!!!
cs go works fine for me, im using Mavericks GM
garry's mod isn't working for me it says:
Couldn't load: \Users\titocarr\Library\Application Support\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\bin\client.dylib
Reason: dlopen(\Users\titocarr\Library\Application Support\Steam\SteamApps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\bin\client.dylib, 2): image not found

Please try again.
Well any game that displays video is going to crash it looks like. At least on my retina pro I can always cause steam to crash by playing embedded video and making it fullscreen.
Many changes were made in Mavericks to how Quicktime and video works so that might have soemthing to do with it?
There's a Cave Story thread going on too, seems Mavericks broke the game and it won't load. I wonder how many other games are having issues as well?
I succeded playing all my games again by uninstalling completely Steam (all files and settings) and games then reinstalling everything from scratch
< >
9 yorumdan 1 ile 9 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 26 Eki 2013 @ 2:02
İleti: 9