Not much Mac games
I mean come on why do so many people hate Macs. I wanted to get Black Ops 2 but now I cant because the dumb macs only get Call Of Duty 4 and Black ops 1. The dumb PCs get everything. What is so bad about macs? Please explain the best you can I have a bad vocab
< >
8 yorumdan 1 ile 8 arası gösteriliyor
The developers have a lot of extra coding to do to port a game over to a mac. It cost more for them to hire the coders to code the game for mac so they usually choose not to do it. I would sugest to partition you mac for around 80 bucks so you can play both.
What is partition?
I did say I had bad vocab.
In other words, you can invest 80 $ into a program which allows you to use Windows on your mac. You can use programs like Crossover, or Parellels. Bootcamp comes free on your mac but you have to have a Windows installer disk.
Would Mac game sales profit overcome developement and time cost for OS X? Concidering that ~95% of steam users use Windows; and some of those 5% left might have Windows as their second partition.
WIll a bootcamp or parellel slow my mac way down?
Bootcamp won't slow anything down. Parallels or other virtualization software will not run games nearly as fast as Bootcamp.
< >
8 yorumdan 1 ile 8 arası gösteriliyor
Sayfa başına: 1530 50

Gönderilme Tarihi: 13 Eki 2013 @ 16:18
İleti: 8