กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้
Mac CS:GO Crashes
Recently bough CS:GO, and I am unable to play at all online. As soon as I find a match and the game is about to load, it will crash. I am able to play offline against bots, but haven't been able to load an online game yet. I'm running OS X 10.8.5 on a 2011 Macbook Pro. Any help/advice/suggestions are greatly appreciated. I have disabled the Steam Community In-game, as without disabling it the game won't even start. Once again, thanks for any help.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-1 จาก 1 ความเห็น
I have been having the same issue on my iMac which is not lacking in resources in any way. I've actually been able to play the game just fine but it seems to crash at the same point as your computer does but it does it maybe every couple map changes. I have yet to find a fix for this issue, I'll post it here if I do. TF2 crashes even more often than CS:GO.

One thing I'm going to try to do is run the game in a window and not in full screen. Seems that running video in full screen has caused other games to crash so maybe that has something to do with it for some odd reason.
< >
กำลังแสดง 1-1 จาก 1 ความเห็น
ต่อหน้า: 1530 50

กระดานสนทนาทั้งหมด > ฟอรัม Steam > Steam for Mac > รายละเอียดกระทู้