What good games under $20 for Mac?
Hi everyone!
I just put in $20 in my steam account. I'm going to buy some stuff for tf2. However, what are some good games under $15 for Mac?
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 10 sur 10
Here's a few that I'd recommend (I've tried to stay approximately around your budget)

Binding Of Isaac, though you may be better waiting off for the remake.
Garry's Mod
Plants Vs Zombies
Bastion
Portal/Portal2
Trine/Trine2
Dungeons of Dredmor
Mark of The Ninja
super meat boy
caster
dustforce
killing floor
left 4 dead 2
fez
element4l
thomas was alone

theres quite a few. It really depends on what kind of games you like. What style do you prefer?
I'm not sure. I like FPS, MOBA, Strategy and Puzzles and loads more I have no idea!
Imra 22 nov. 2013 à 15h40 
dunno
definately portal 2. game is great and there is a level creator included. its a fps strategy puzzler. you could also bootcamp your mac so you can play windows games too. but check out videos of all the games widow and i suggested. there's a lot of jems in there.
Dernière modification de Miskreant; 22 nov. 2013 à 20h21
Quite a few good F2P's; Team Fortress 2, Dota 2 are among the best. All the Valve games are good and I think all of them are availible for Mac.
I have tf2 installed and will install dota 2 soon as my friend gifted it to me.
Dernière modification de NotAGuarantee; 23 nov. 2013 à 14h44
portal & portal 2, gta vice city, and super meat boy are pretty good
I think CS:GO its free you can get prime for $20
Paladins is free to play for Mac even though it doesn't mention it on the store page (click the play game button and it should download). It might scratch the FPS itch.

Personally I'd say get Rocket League, but if it's not the sort of game you enjoy, it might be a waste.

If your Mac OS has been updated to Catalina, please note that older 32 bit titles won't run unless the developers recompile them to be 64 bit. It will rule out some titles such as the portal games etc.

Edit: just realised the threads had necro bump - hello 2013 :)
Dernière modification de Beetroot Bertie; 8 nov. 2019 à 1h57
< >
Affichage des commentaires 1 à 10 sur 10
Par page : 1530 50

Posté le 21 nov. 2013 à 3h23