Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam for Mac > Detaliile subiectului
Problems with headphones Kraken 7.1 in CS: GO
QQ to all!
Suggest a solution, anyone encountered this :
When you connect headphones Kraken 7.1 through usb (another connection of the headphones is not) to the macbook pro mid 2012 (OS Mavericks) - in CS: GO lost all sound (the sound in the main menu , the sound in the game) , that is COMPLETE SILENCE ! Accordingly, when you pull out headphones - the sound appears .
Kraken 7.1 headphones operate in two modes of sound: 7.1 and 2.0 - in any of these modes of sound in CS: GO no . Also, there is no sound in HALF LIFE (Valve). In other games, third-party , with music , system sounds - headphones work . Audio through headphones also work .
Tried various settings options headphones Kraken 7.1 in Synapse (did not help ) , in System Preferences OS (does not work ) in the game (there is not much to change .)
Editat ultima dată de 𝕯 𝖆 𝖗 𝖙 𝖍; 19 nov. 2013 la 1:32
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 18 comentarii
22b3 19 nov. 2013 la 0:52 
Hmm, i had this problem to. Real easy fix by just trying to turn up the volume. Something else you could try is to see if it's connected by looking on your mac's stuff
Coroline,
I was changing the volume, well as changed the settings, but nothing helped...
You can learn more about how you solved this problem?
22b3 19 nov. 2013 la 1:01 
How old are your headphones? Like, what year were they made in? If you can remember at least
Kraken 7.1 - it's new headphones, 2012-2013 edition
22b3 19 nov. 2013 la 1:04 
Oh ok, hmm
22b3 19 nov. 2013 la 1:06 
Go to System Preferences -> Sound -> Output
Now make sure that headphones is selected for sound output. Usually when you plug in headphones or external speakers, the audio output changes automatically to whatever is connected. If it still doesn't seem to work, then there may be a problem with your 3.5mm audio port. Did it work before and does it work with other headphones?
When headphones are connected (they are only connected through usb) in the system settings there are headphones (both "audio" and as a "microphone").
3,5 jack via other headphones work without problems.
22b3 19 nov. 2013 la 1:13 
Ok, hmm. List again all solutions that you have tried
List of solutions:
1. Changed the settings in the OS Mavericks;
2. Changed settings headphones at the synapse;
3. Change settings in the CS: GO.

Without the change. No sound through headphones connected through usb.
Editat ultima dată de 𝕯 𝖆 𝖗 𝖙 𝖍; 19 nov. 2013 la 1:23
22b3 19 nov. 2013 la 1:23 
Hmm, try changing port's your pluging it into. I'm actualy on macbook air rightnow(and yes i game with it), so i'm not all to experianced with other types of mac's.
yes, I tried to change the usb ports - did not help.
Coroline,
I already tried these methods - did not help...
Thx 4 ur help!
22b3 19 nov. 2013 la 1:43 
Hmm, that's the extent of my help, glad i could help if i did
X 19 nov. 2013 la 2:15 
good luck
< >
Se afișează 1-15 din 18 comentarii
Per pagină: 1530 50

Toate discuțiile > Forumuri Steam > Steam for Mac > Detaliile subiectului
Data postării: 19 nov. 2013 la 0:51
Postări: 18