全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam for Mac > トピックの詳細
General TF2 for OSX
Overall, there are lots of problems...

Let's have it right now as a list of things:
1. CONTROL FOR CROUCH
In previous versions of TF2, you would be able to use control for crouch, as the game would override the computer and allow control click to act as a normal mouse1. NOW... when holding down default crouch button, any mouse1 clicks you make emulate mouse2, not allowing you to do many things while crouched.

2. SHIFT FOR CROUCH
In order to combat the control for crouch issue, I changed crouch to shift (as it is in some other games, so it wouldn't be entirely new). However this causes problems too. In other games, you are able to use the scroll wheel while holding down shift. NOW... when I hold down shift and try to scroll, nothing happens. I believe that this is because the computer registers shift+scroll as sidescrolling... again an issue caused by TF2 not overriding the computer's keybinds and key modifiers. (note: the numbers for quick switching do not work while holding down shift either)

3. CRASHING WHEN QUITTING
There have been few times when I have successfully managed to quit TF2 without it crashing, freezing, or me needing to force quit instead. This has been a lasting problem that I've had since I got TF2. Though not much of an inconvenience, it is something that I hope Valve is searching for a fix for.

I hope I'm not coming across as whiny, it's just that I'd like to see these hopefully fixed.

If you have any other issues with TF2 for OSX, or any solutions to problems above, please post below!

Thank you for your time and consideration,
créme cheese
最近の変更はquekが行いました; 2013年11月12日 19時29分
< >
1-5 / 5 のコメントを表示
Jim Bond 2013年11月12日 19時45分 
This is a really great post, very well edited!!

I have noticed both one and two in Half-Life Source as well. I think the best thing may be to post this in valves Github page for the linux/mac build of tf2. The linux team at valve handles all the mac stuff now and they presumably would be the ones to fix it. I already posted on Github about the crouching thing,
quek 2013年11月12日 20時08分 
Thanks, I'll post it there
I'd like to point out that point one has been fixed as of 6th November: http://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/November_6,_2013_Patch
< >
1-5 / 5 のコメントを表示
ページ毎: 1530 50

全スレッド > Steam 掲示板 > Steam for Mac > トピックの詳細
投稿日: 2013年11月12日 19時29分
投稿数: 5