dasniper6 Nov 6, 2013 @ 4:40pm
How do you delete workshop mods on mac
i am trying to get a game but there is no more space and a have too many mods. i can't find any discussions. can someone help
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
-\K/- I'm Grounded ;-; Nov 7, 2013 @ 6:06am 
Go to each mod's workshop page and click the "Unsubscribe" button, which replaces the "Subscribe" button if you've already subscribed to the mod. It should uninstall the mods when you load up each game, accordingly.

Using Skyrim as an example: Go to each of the Skyrim mods that you've downloaded and click "Unsubscribe", on each mod page. Then, open Skyrim and give it time to refresh the status of each mod. A mod that your (Skyrim) client has, but is now unsubscribed on Steam, will be recognized and marked for deletion by your Skyrim client.

However, unsubscribed mods may bug out and plague your game even after your Skyrim deletes them, because some mods replace the texture files with theirs, and in the case of the MLP Dragons mod, even after the deletion of the mod, Dragons will still be pink- and cream-colored, but will have the default dragon models and the default sounds.
MCCM ♥ Nov 7, 2013 @ 7:07am 
wtf
dasniper6 Nov 7, 2013 @ 1:49pm 
thank you
-\K/- I'm Grounded ;-; Nov 8, 2013 @ 8:14am 
Originally posted by seanmohawk:
thank you
Np
Showing 1-4 of 4 comments
< >
Per page: 15 30 50
Date Posted: Nov 6, 2013 @ 4:40pm