ZERO 11 de jan às 10:24
Glitched Forums
On my Mac, I cannot see anything because there are grey boxes covering every single post and on all forums. Heck even on the front page, there are thumbnails in awkward places. On my PC, this does not happen, its a Mac issue. I updated and everything.

How do i fix this?
Exibindo comentários 110 de 10
< >
Ron 11 de jan às 14:18 
Not a
Mac issue because many Mac users here. Sounds more like it's a "your computer" issue. Maybe re-install steam? What machine and OS are you running?
ZERO 12 de jan às 0:09 
Will that delete my games that i have installed too?
KittenCanaveral 12 de jan às 1:28 
Escrito originalmente por ZERO:
Will that delete my games that i have installed too?

no just drop the app and choose 'replace'
ZERO 12 de jan às 13:35 
nope, didnt work
ZERO 12 de jan às 13:45 
I think its a glitch that Valve needs to look into. Its an App problem, just because everyone doesnt have it, doesnt mean no one has this problem.
KittenCanaveral 12 de jan às 14:19 
I think its a glitch that Valve needs to look into. Its an App problem, just because everyone doesnt have it, doesnt mean no one has this problem.
people tend to complaine when they have the tinyest little problem, Im not sure what your problem with the fourm is , but I will try and look into it more and see if I can find another fix.
ZERO 12 de jan às 17:32 
is there a way to post a screenshot?
KittenCanaveral 13 de jan às 3:44 
is there a way to post a screenshot?
take one and uploadto imgur, then post the link.
ZERO 14 de jan às 3:53 
http://imgur.com/7a4lEyr
Every forum is like this
Última edição por ZERO; 14 de jan às 3:54
ZERO 14 de jan às 7:27 
Would also like to point out that many of the buttons on the main page dont work like the "Next 10" buttons or the side scroller for the games being promoted.
Exibindo comentários 110 de 10
< >
Por página: 15 30 50
Publicado em: 11 de jan às 10:24