Beramo 2013년 12월 30일 오전 7시 11분
Installing issues.
Latley I havent been able to install anything from steam onto a mac. When I try, it immedeatly says: Unknown Error. When i click on the link for help, it brings me to a article for if you alreadt have the game. PLEASE help.
I use Mac OS X Maverick. HELP!
Beramo 님이 마지막으로 수정; 2013년 12월 30일 오전 7시 12분
< >
3개 댓글 중 1-3개 표시
Nute_Gunray 2013년 12월 30일 오후 1시 10분 
I too am experiencing this problem. Same specs: Mac desktop recently upgraded to Mavericks. I'm going to try uninstalling and reinstalling Steam.
Nute_Gunray 2013년 12월 30일 오후 2시 12분 
I believe I may have figured it out.

You have to make sure to completely uninstall and reinstall Steam. The troubleshooting page in Support shows you how here:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3329-WUJN-5636

However, for some wacky reason I couldn 't access the folder Steam navigates you to. In order to access the HD>Users>[Your Mac username]\library\Applications Support folder, I instead had to open Steam, choose a game from my Library, and view it's Local Files. This will bring up the Steam Folder in the Applications Support folder. Delete that -- this will delete all your Steam games in the process so be warned.

Then just delete the shortcut from the Applications folder, be sure to empty the trash, and reinstall Steam from scratch.

Now Steam is installing a newly acquired game no problem. It installed, updated, and now plays fine.
Beramo 2013년 12월 30일 오후 3시 32분 
It worked, thank you!
< >
3개 댓글 중 1-3개 표시
페이지당 표시 개수: 1530 50

게시된 날짜: 2013년 12월 30일 오전 7시 11분
게시글: 3